Tell me we're not fighting Al Queda in Iraq.

Gee.... You have the 411 where all the terrorists hide?

Please by all means tell the rest of us where they are.

This could have solved everything. America wouldnt have had to call out the terrorists to rumble in Iraq.

Yea, and Clinton laid the hammer down on em. Oh wait, he did let Osama go free. Hmmmm

AQ did have a presence in Iraq, proven over and over and over.

There was no Al-Qaeda in Iraq before the invasion. We created the vaccum that allowed them to set up shop there.

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was located in the Northern areas, but he operated under the cover of the no-fly zone. Bush had an opportunity to take him out before the invasion, but wanted him in place because it made good propaganda. Once we toppled Saddam, al-Zarqawi came into the open and affiliated his existing organization with Al-Qaeda, thus creating Al-Qaeda in Iraq.

We are not fighting al qaeda in Iraq. We are trying to prop up a corrupt regime in a nation torn by sectarian strife which we helped create by an unlawful invasion so we can get our asses outta there.

I love it. You guys are idiots. The leaders of Al Queda SAY Iraq is a war zone and they are calling people there to fight us.

But as usual, you stick to your mantra, and when reality intrudes fall back on "they're just too stupid to understand what's REALLY happening" routine.

"In his message, Zawahiri also called on the various jihadist groups operating in the country to unite behind the "more advanced" Al-Qaeda-backed "Islamic State of Iraq".

Honey, I don't take directions from terrorists. I want to wipe them out. Your side is the one who wants to placate them.

What came first, the chicken or the egg? Of course we are fighting Al Qaeda in Iraq. The question is, were they there before we got there?

AQ did have a presence in Iraq, proven over and over and over.

Where is this proof? Do you have any substantive and clear proof of this to back up your statement? I’d settle for some information from a reputable source (not some republican lackey or Bush apologist).

AQ did have a presence in Iraq, proven over and over and over. Plus it was growing stronger even with Sadam in power , because we had just booted them out of Afghanastan, and they needed somewhere to go

And the war on drugs has done a lot of good, drug usage is down considerably since it started, and poverty, REAL poverty, in America basically doesnt exist. Ok, go ahead and give me some real live example of someone in the US, but real poverty, if you want to see it, go to the Philippines.
Everybody in America now has the opportunity to get out of poverty, free schooliing, tons of jobs available.

Please post a link to support your assertion that Al Queda's presence in Iraq was growing under Saddam. A link from an accredited news agency, no a bush clone media outlet. Saddam feared Muslim fanatics and was basically a secular dictator.

How do you figure?

I figure the chicken wasn't the first species to use the "egg" method of reproduction. I also figure it's highly likely that whatever species the modern chicken immediately evolved from, was already using the egg. Therefore the very first chicken, would've hatched from an egg. Ergo, the egg came first.

Forum List

Back