Tell me Reid didn't do the, "a lot of my Friends are Negroes" thing...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™

The Sad and Pathetic Shell of a Once Powerful US Senator was Lowered to the, "I gotta a lot of Black Friends" Defense...

And then Listed them!

But don't Forget, these are the same People who didn't Demand ANYTHING of DemocRAT Senator Robert "There are White *******" Byrd (D-KKK) when he said what he said...

An Excuse of "Fatigue" from his Spokesperson was ALL that was Needed to Embrace him again...

Because he's a DemocRAT, and WHATEVER they do, even Droppin' the N-Bomb like Byrd did, is Perfectly Oakey Doakey.

See: Stockholm Syndrome

:)

peace...

The Sad and Pathetic Shell of a Once Powerful US Senator was Lowered to the, "I gotta a lot of Black Friends" Defense...

And then Listed them!

But don't Forget, these are the same People who didn't Demand ANYTHING of DemocRAT Senator Robert "There are White *******" Byrd (D-KKK) when he said what he said...

An Excuse of "Fatigue" from his Spokesperson was ALL that was Needed to Embrace him again...

Because he's a DemocRAT, and WHATEVER they do, even Droppin' the N-Bomb like Byrd did, is Perfectly Oakey Doakey.

peace...

Aren't you one of the guys who said Obama was unfairly claiming to be black for political advantage, even though he's only half black?

And then Listed them!

peace...

Aren't you one of the guys who said Obama was unfairly claiming to be black for political advantage, even though he's only half black?
Yes, yes he was. Prolly the person Byrd was referring to with his white ****** comment.

And then Listed them!

peace...

"Unfairly"?...

peace...

And then Listed them!

peace...

Yes, yes he was. Prolly the person Byrd was referring to with his white ****** comment.

Racism Defined... Nice Job, Ravi!... :clap2:

Anyone else want Illustrate their Abject Racism like Ravi just did? :rofl:

peace...

More than one rightwinger here has stated that it is okay to call someone a ****** if they act like one.

I've never understood it...but somehow it fits with mal.

More than one rightwinger here has stated that it is okay to call someone a ****** if they act like one.

It's not.:cool:
I agree...which is why I said I never understood it. But if it were true, and "******" wasn't a racist term, mal would fit the definition: someone that hates for no logical reason.

For instance, did Reid ever say that some of his best friends were Negroes?

No, he didn't. It's just mal being a mal.

I agree...which is why I said I never understood it. But if it were true, and "******" wasn't a racist term, mal would fit the definition: someone that hates for no logical reason.

My God, you are a REALLY Dumb Person.

Can someone Explain to Ravi what Harry did and the Analogy I was Making to it...

peace...

Did he really do this?

It's the classic "I'm racist but don't think of me as racist" defense when someone is called out for a comment or action that suggests prejudice.

I didn't think Reid's comment was malicious, just ignorantly antiquated, but if his defense for using that language was "I have a lot of black friends" and he started to list them, that's an almost comically pathetic justification.

Do you have a link to this comment of his?

As for the black/half-black thing, mixed race people can identify however they like. Most biracial people who are half-black self-identify as black, because that's how the world treats them. I don't think it's an unfair claim, nor see how it's to his political advantage.

Last edited:

My God, you are a REALLY Dumb Person.

Can someone Explain to Ravi what Harry did and the Analogy I was Making to it...

peace...

Still waiting...

peace...

Forum List

Back