Tell me I wear a tinfoil hat!

You don't wear tinfoil hats for thinking the government can hurt us. You wear a tinfoil hat because you have the craziest ideas about whats going on in the world that have very little to do with what is going on.

• Banned
So because I want to leave nations alone instead of bullying them and doing what we say I am a CT....gotcha.

You don't wear tinfoil hats for thinking the government can hurt us. You wear a tinfoil hat because you have the craziest ideas about whats going on in the world that have very little to do with what is going on.

It saddens me that someone with your level of intelligence still hasn't decided to go ahead and CONNECT THE DOTS.

http://www8.nationalacademies.org/onpinews/newsitem.aspx?RecordID=5739

The U.S. Army released the chemical compound zinc cadmium sulfide from airplanes, rooftops, and moving vehicles in 33 urban and rural areas as part of a Cold War program to test the way biological weapons might disperse under different conditions. Zinc cadmium sulfide, a fine fluorescent powder, was chosen because its particles are similar in size to germs used in biological warfare, and because its fluorescence under ultraviolet light made it easy to trace. It is not a biological weapon, nor was it thought at the time to be toxic. But residents in affected cities -- including Minneapolis; St. Louis; Winnipeg, Manitoba; Corpus Christi, Texas; and Fort Wayne, Ind. -- became concerned about possible health effects after details of the tests became widely known in the 1990s.

"After an exhaustive, independent review requested by Congress we have found no evidence that exposure to zinc cadmium sulfide at these levels could cause people to become sick," said committee chair Rogene Henderson, senior scientist, Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute, Albuquerque, N.M. "Even when we assume the worst about how this chemical might behave in the lungs, we conclude that people would be at a higher risk simply from living in a typical urban, industrialized area for several days or, in some cases, for months."

Last edited:
You know, when was was child we moved to Maryland, and every summer my father would say "I think this is going to be the year that a hurricane comes right up the Bay and hits us really hard." After doing this for nearly 20 years, Hurricane Isabelle came along and sure enough traveled right up the Bay and hit the state really hard. All of a sudden my father was saying "See! You all thought I was crazy but I was right all along!"

I see the same thing here.

• Banned
So wonder who whined about the thread...probably the usual whiners and crybabies...we do need a crybaby area for the bitches who want to bitch about every thread because it isn't up to their whiner standards.

You know how hard it is to find actual tin foil?

The one you're wearing is most likely made of aluminum foil and is known to, in fact,
amplify signals on certain frequencies, namely 1.2 – 1.4 Ghz – the range allocated to
the US government.

You know how hard it is to find actual tin foil?

The one you're wearing is most likely made of aluminum foil and is known to, in fact,
amplify signals on certain frequencies, namely 1.2 – 1.4 Ghz – the range allocated to
the US government.

Is this true? Because if it is it is some funny shit and I will be borrowing it in the future.

:clap2:

You know, when was was child we moved to Maryland, and every summer my father would say "I think this is going to be the year that a hurricane comes right up the Bay and hits us really hard." After doing this for nearly 20 years, Hurricane Isabelle came along and sure enough traveled right up the Bay and hit the state really hard. All of a sudden my father was saying "See! You all thought I was crazy but I was right all along!"

I see the same thing here.

Obama executed a US citizen w/o the benefits of any trial.

And killed 6+ bystanders while doing it.

Forum List

Back