Tell me how paranoid I am

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
“Unfortunately there still is a great deal of confusion about what is in [the reform law] and what isn’t,” Sebelius told ABC News Radio on Monday.

With several vulnerable House Democrats now touting their votes against the bill, and Republicans running on repeal of the law, Sebelius said “misinformation given on a 24/7 basis” has led to the enduring opposition nearly six months after the lengthy debate ended in Congress.

“We have a lot of reeducation to do,” Sebelius said.

Obama Health Secretary: 'We've Got a Lot of Reeducation to Do' - The Note

My question, are they going to set up camps for this, or just stick us into a basement somewhere until we accept the truth?

“Unfortunately there still is a great deal of confusion about what is in [the reform law] and what isn’t,” Sebelius told ABC News Radio on Monday.

With several vulnerable House Democrats now touting their votes against the bill, and Republicans running on repeal of the law, Sebelius said “misinformation given on a 24/7 basis” has led to the enduring opposition nearly six months after the lengthy debate ended in Congress.

My question, are they going to set up camps for this, or just stick us into a basement somewhere until we accept the truth?

You're ridiculously paranoid.

Did that answer your question?

Quick! Hide! I think FEMA is about to bust down your door!

Re-education is what commies are all about.

What do you call twisting someone's words? Intellectual dishonesty, which naturally throws suspicion on the "commie" comment and leads one to wonder about the motives of those who would sow dissension amongst their fellow countrymen. During the Spanish Civil War they were called "fifth-columnists"; those sent ahead to lower the morale of the defenders. Any wonder we need to keep an eye on the righties and their fascist tendencies???

You could always just stay in your basement where you are now, and that way the black helicopters might never discover you. Tell mommie not to forget to leave the beer on the stairs, though.

images

campobamapatch_e.jpg

Re-education is what commies are all about.

What do you call twisting someone's words? Intellectual dishonesty, which naturally throws suspicion on the "commie" comment and leads one to wonder about the motives of those who would sow dissension amongst their fellow countrymen. During the Spanish Civil War they were called "fifth-columnists"; those sent ahead to lower the morale of the defenders. Any wonder we need to keep an eye on the righties and their fascist tendencies???

I didn't twist anybody's words, you nitwit.

If you think you're paranoid, then you probably aren't.;)

One of my favorite movie lines (paraphrased): "Just because you think they are watching you, it doesn't mean they aren't".:)

If you think you're paranoid, then you probably aren't.;)

One of my favorite movie lines (paraphrased): "Just because you think they are watching you, it doesn't mean they aren't".:)

Or, to say the same thing a different way:

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you"

You're ridiculously paranoid.

Did that answer your question?

Quick! Hide! I think FEMA is about to bust down your door!

They were here last week, but I was someplace else. I may be paranoid, but I am not stupid.

Forum List

Back