Tell me Gen. Flynn, has your son ever seen the inside of a Turkish prison?

e3df50b6e926bb9f800635ac7dd80eddd91c8bdbc5b23b2919eef593772b5775.jpg

And we still haven't solved for how Putin hacked the election....at this rate, should Democrats even bother to run any candidates in the midterms?

Mueller is playing this out like a boss. By targeting the bit players, like Papadopolus and Flynn Jr, he'll get a string of squealers who will help bust the whole kleptocracy.
And it will inevitably drag the Clintons into the light, too!

And we still haven't solved for how Putin hacked the election....at this rate, should Democrats even bother to run any candidates in the midterms?

Hell, I think they really believe Putin is running the country.

They are all insane, They are a clear and present danger to all of us.

I couldn't sleep for two nights after seeing Midnight Express.

Try visiting Anatalya Turkey after seeing that movie. On my first ship, we had a port visit in Turkey, and that movie was playing on the mess decks for three nights before we pulled into port.

Never saw such a peaceful port visit in my life.

Have you read "catch me if you can" and can describe Abignale's 6 months in a French prison? The Turkish prison is Club Med in comparison

Mueller is playing this out like a boss. By targeting the bit players, like Papadopolus and Flynn Jr, he'll get a string of squealers who will help bust the whole kleptocracy.
And it will inevitably drag the Clintons into the light, too!

A Boss? He's got zippo, nada, zero connecting Trump with Putin hacking the election

Forum List

Back