Tell me again the primary reason for Obamacare??

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Please you supporters what was the number 1, the Major Reason for Obamacare?

Explain to me why Obamacare was necessary?

Just the Major reason.. that all of you supporters agree... WHY ?

I would suggest that based on these FACTS:
The health insurance mandate upheld today by the Supreme Court will impact roughly 26 million Americans, or 8 percent of the population, according to a recent study by the Urban Institute and an independent analysis by MIT economist Jonathan Gruber, who advised both Mitt Romney and President Obama on health care law.

Look at it the other way, the mandate will not directly impact most Americans. Two hundred fifty million out of 268 million non-elderly folks, or 94 percent, of Americans already have insurance coverage through an employer or the government and don’t face the penalty or having to buy a new plan.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/06/health-care-law-mandate-tax-how-many-people-affect/
Now GIVEN the fact the Census Bureau says 10 million of the "uninsured" are NOT citizens.
Given the fact 14 million who SAID they were uninsured didn't KNOW they were covered by Medicaid.

NOW is it UNFAIR that the 17.5 million that can afford and under age 34 making over $50,000 now must buy health insurance???

obamacare advances the goals of the Cloward-Piven strategy which is to economically overwhelm the system until it collapses.

The problem is very few people know who Cloward-Piven are and much less their goals.
The majority of Americans don't have time for that but they are all for EVERYONE having insurance!
Sounds good right?

The problem is very few people know who Cloward-Piven are and much less their goals.
The majority of Americans don't have time for that but they are all for EVERYONE having insurance!
Sounds good right?

Not everyone. I am for a single payer built on the French model.

TO HELL WITH THE GOUGING INSURANCE COMPANIES!!!! They have proven themselves unfit to survive.

(Look up the CEO pay for the three largest medical insurers.)

Tell me again the primary reason for Obamacare??

So you can pay for all the illegals and fucks who will not pay for healthcare......:clap2:

Number 1 has to be pre-existing conditions. We don't want to be subject to insurance companies' death panels.

Just like etch a sketch said ... It cuts costs and improves care.

Just like it has in Mass. :clap2:

Dysfunctional (to the point of anticompetitive, in some cases) individual insurance markets, antiquated Medicaid systems, suboptimal payment approaches within Medicare, a need for public health and health care workforce investments, and a dozen other "number 1" reasons. Take your pick. This is the 21st century and it's time to start bringing the health care system into it.

Sounds good right?

TO HELL WITH THE GOUGING INSURANCE COMPANIES!!!! They have proven themselves unfit to survive.

Agree. Cracks me up to see middle class rw's standing up for the poor insurance companies. The bill requires that 80% of premiums go directly to health care so, not unexpected that the big insurance companies ceo's are unhappy and whining their lies to the gullible rw's.

For those who don't already know, that is also why the ins co are sending checks to their policy holders. We're looking to get our second check and rw's should be demanding theirs. Or, they can sign them over to the pubs. Lol

Sounds good right?

Agree. Cracks me up to see middle class rw's standing up for the poor insurance companies. The bill requires that 80% of premiums go directly to health care so, not unexpected that the big insurance companies ceo's are unhappy and whining their lies to the gullible rw's.

For those who don't already know, that is also why the ins co are sending checks to their policy holders. We're looking to get our second check and rw's should be demanding theirs. Or, they can sign them over to the pubs. Lol
And, it was no accident that mittens made his big statement from a big insurance company.

But, no worries ... The insurance companies have our best interests at the heart of everything they do.

Wake up, rw's.

Wake the fuck up.

Dysfunctional (to the point of anticompetitive, in some cases) individual insurance markets, antiquated Medicaid systems, suboptimal payment approaches within Medicare, a need for public health and health care workforce investments, and a dozen other "number 1" reasons. Take your pick. This is the 21st century and it's time to start bringing the health care system into it.
Thank you, Cass. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back