tell me again how obama is main st not wall st

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
i could use a laugh

"WASHINGTON — A few weeks before announcing his re-election campaign, President Obama convened two dozen Wall Street executives, many of them longtime donors, in the White House’s Blue Room....

...The event, organized by the Democratic National Committee, kicked off an aggressive push by Mr. Obama to win back the allegiance of one of his most vital sources of campaign cash — in part by trying to convince Wall Street that his policies, far from undercutting the investor class, have helped bring banks and financial markets back to health."

then you can tell me how you wouldn't express poutrage if this was bush using the white house for fund raising.

:rofl:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/13/us/politics/13donor.html?_r=3

I'm sure he only invited those Wall Streeters into the office to grill them and put his finger in their faces.

i could use a laugh

"WASHINGTON — A few weeks before announcing his re-election campaign, President Obama convened two dozen Wall Street executives, many of them longtime donors, in the White House’s Blue Room....

...The event, organized by the Democratic National Committee, kicked off an aggressive push by Mr. Obama to win back the allegiance of one of his most vital sources of campaign cash — in part by trying to convince Wall Street that his policies, far from undercutting the investor class, have helped bring banks and financial markets back to health."

then you can tell me how you wouldn't express poutrage if this was bush using the white house for fund raising.

It is a clear violation of the hatch act. I am a federal employee, and if I tried using my place of business for fundraising they would have my ass on a platter. This is yet another way for Berry to undermine our system.

Likely moonbat spin: He gathered them together so they can put pressure on corporations to spend the $2T on their balance sheets on creating new jobs.

That's the ticket.

Likely moonbat spin: He gathered them together so they can put pressure on corporations to spend the $2T on their balance sheets on creating new jobs.

That's the ticket.

You're probably right, that and there is still like $400,000,000,000 missing that I am sure will end up being used in campaigns and payoffs.

Wall St. colluded with the Government to raid most of the home equity accumulated by the middle class since WWII. Now, they need to find other pigeons to pluck.

tell me again how obama is main st not wall st

Like this:

Obama is naming GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt as the head of a Council on Jobs and Competitiveness.

So Obama heads his Council on Jobs and Competitiveness General Electric CEO, Jeffrey Immelt, WHO earned $5.58 million on 2010, and who laid off 3,568 GE workers in that year.

This would be the same multinational corporation GE ( General Electric's 2011 Untaxed foreign profit: $94 billion) that made billions and not only didn't pays any taxes, but actually GOT MONEY BACK from the government.

GE incidently, also happens to not only brings good things to life, but operates one of the largest CREDIT COMPANIES ON EARTH

GE Capital: Middle Market Financing | Retail Credit | Aviation | Energy | Heathcare | Commercial Real Estate

Is it sinking in YET?

They're basically the SAME INSIDERS political party folks.

Two teams, but the same gameplans.

i could use a laugh

Still, there is skepticism. One Democratic financier invited to this month’s dinner, who asked for anonymity because he did not want to anger the White House, said it was ironic that the same president who once criticized bankers as “fat cats” would now invite them to dine at Daniel, where the six-course tasting menu runs to $195 a person.

The donor declined the invitation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/13/us/politics/13donor.html?pagewanted=2&_r=3

Obama is Cheney's latest sock puppet doing the will of the PNAC killing brown people in the Middle East with his cowboy go-it-alone diplomacy

Forum List

Back