Tell me again how legalization is wrong....

I must be the only human in the world who can not score some happy weed.

I don't know if it is because I am usually so drunk I scare off drug dealers off or if God is trying to save my soul.

And don't even get me started with magic mushrooms.

I could start a new religion if some one would show me where to find magic mushrooms.

According to various drug related magazines one can buy home grow kits and spores to grow those.

I THINK I know somebody who is doing that.

He's not telling, but he seems to have a constant supply of that crap.

Bad stuff to take in my opinion.

Shouldn't be illegal, though.

Yup, you can do that too.

I don't think shrooms should be illegal, either.

Acid, on the other hand, I think should remain illegal.

Nasty stuff, that is.

I consider all these serious psychodelics rather dangerous to play with.

Peyote, shrooms, LSD, X,Tequila, all of them come with serious risk.

I think they serve one purpose and that purpose is satisfied if you take then even once.

They show you very clearly that who you are is really based on brain chemistry.

That's a humbling yet highly important thing to know.

And it's not something that is easily known (you can understand it, but not really understand it very well) unless you trip at least once.

No one really considers the hazards of driving TIRED, though...

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration estimates there are 100,000 sleep-related crashes in the United States every year, with 1550 fatalities and 71,000 injuries.
Drowsy Driving Information

and please see:

Drowsy driving is big killer in U.S. | Reuters

What about the idiots that like to text while driving or talk on the cellphone while driving?

Those 2 activities have been proven to be more dangerous than DWI.

Please keep it illegal. Everything the government touches turns to garbage, and an issue for politicians to play us and use for their campaign promises :cuckoo:

Some things are better left untouched by big brother.

regulate and tax and control.

Keep it natural, not regulated.

Well as I see it
First we legalize pot. Those who want to possess up to and including 1 oz. Pays a $25.00 possession permit fee to there local county clerk. Who embosses this into the magnetic strip on that persons ID. Of course you need persons to sell to the consumers so you authorize dealer permits. Say something like.
1-4 oz 500.00 per year
4-16 oz 1500.00 per year
16-100 oz 10,000 per year
Of course you need growers so growing permits about 1,000,000 per year.
Any person with the appropriate permit can have that amount on or in his home at all times.
Next we strictly enforce new drug laws IE.
If an American citizen sells meth, cocaine, heroin or the multitude of other drugs he/she should be treated to rehabilitation mandatory for 1 year. The second offence should result in a 5 year re-hab.
The third offence should result in there being treated as an illegal alien first attempt.
Tried as a person who has used weapons OF MASS DISTRUCTION. Chemical weapons used against the population of America. And HUNG

Forum List

Back