Tell me again how hate crime laws are not discriminatory

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
There are times I hate being right.

The four defendants shouted “kill the white slag” as they attacked Rhea Page after dragging her to the ground.
Ambaro Maxamed, 24, her sisters Ayan, 28, and Hibo, 24, and their cousin Ifrah Nur, 28, faced up to five years in jail after admitting causing actual bodily harm.
But Judge Robert Brown gave them six-month suspended sentences after deciding that the attack in Leicester city centre was not racially motivated.
He heard in mitigation that the four were not used to alcohol because their religion does not allow it.

Mercy for the drunk Muslim girl gang who attacked woman - Telegraph

They discriminate against "bigots". Which, of course, most are probably Republican. How can that be denied?

Did you even read my post?

Four woman attacked a white women, saying "Kill the white slag." That meets my definition of bigotry, but they were Muslims, so they got away with it.

Yet a white woman is arrested for saying she don't like black people

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mJ9z7NP8pc]Muslim gang racist attack on innocent Rhea Page cctv - YouTube[/ame]

Liberals would get their panties in a bind had the woman been a transsexual. Then they would care, but would also want to hush the story up, because it would be liberal darling group on darling group crime, which liberals dont like to admit exists.

There are times I hate being right.

The four defendants shouted “kill the white slag” as they attacked Rhea Page after dragging her to the ground.
Ambaro Maxamed, 24, her sisters Ayan, 28, and Hibo, 24, and their cousin Ifrah Nur, 28, faced up to five years in jail after admitting causing actual bodily harm.
But Judge Robert Brown gave them six-month suspended sentences after deciding that the attack in Leicester city centre was not racially motivated.
He heard in mitigation that the four were not used to alcohol because their religion does not allow it.

Mercy for the drunk Muslim girl gang who attacked woman - Telegraph

If she was black and they said "kill the black slag" it would be a hate crime
If she was gay and they said "kill the gay slag" it would be a hate crime
If she was muslim and they said "kill the muslim slag" it would be a hate crime

As it stands she is a white woman in no political special interest group... so it is not a hate crime.

Forum List

Back