Tell me about your day, honeys.

Just bought this.
American made Fender Jazz bass.

5a2fdd87cc060abe7e481d11e0cb9f9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, you're a bass player, huh. It's nice. I think I'm gonna thin out some of my strats and teles. Maybe a couple of acoustics, too. It's an expensive habit.

I've been trying to get my 12 string acoustic tuned right but every time I get it close I break a string. I've never had one give me as many problems as this one does.

Just bought this.
American made Fender Jazz bass.

5a2fdd87cc060abe7e481d11e0cb9f9b.jpg

Oh, you're a bass player, huh. It's nice. I think I'm gonna thin out some of my strats and teles. Maybe a couple of acoustics, too. It's an expensive habit.

I've been trying to get my 12 string acoustic tuned right but every time I get it close I break a string. I've never had one give me as many problems as this one does.

Sounds like your 12 string need a neck adjustment.

I’m up to 10 basses now. I think that should be enough for a while.

Yeah, I think so. The wider, beefier neck gives me the heebie jeebies, though. For some reason I keep feeling like I'm gonna break something else beyond strings.

up to 10 basses now. I think that should be enough for a while.

Exactly! You'll probably have 11 by this time next year. lol.

I bought a laptop windows 10. What a pain in the ass to set it all up. Password this, password that. Geez. But...it's done. However, I won't start using it til Jan 1st. I like my windows 7!

And...tomorrow is prep day for the roto rootering of my body at the hospital. Endoscopy and colonoscopy both. With anesthesia since twilight does not work on me. The procedure is not a big deal. The prep SUCKS.

Lime jello all day. Tea, weak coffee with no cream. Soda, if I drank it which I don't. And that's about it all day. But I'm gonna cheat and have a poached egg when my stomach starts cramping from lack of food! At least up until it's time to drink that nasty stuff.

Good luck with it, Gracie.

Yeah, I think so. The wider, beefier neck gives me the heebie jeebies, though. For some reason I keep feeling like I'm gonna break something else beyond strings.

up to 10 basses now. I think that should be enough for a while.

Exactly! You'll probably have 11 by this time next year. lol.

Well...I don’t have an upright electric...yet. Lol

I realised straight after my divorce I needed to find my equal, she appeared. At first I didn’t take any notice of her, I regarded her as just a friend. She chased me. Firstly I knew what she was about, she was trying to catch me, mentally, physically she was perfect.
The moral of the story “don’t fight it, it will happen”

:popcorn:

Whatcha y'all been up to? Any plans? Any disappointments? Any celebrations? Do tell. :)

I'm not married for a reason.
So....yer mom never asked how your day was going? It ain't just married folks, ya know. And sometimes its nice to just ask how y'all are doing. Avoid the thread if you feel threatened or insecure with the question. :D

Normal day ....get up 3:30 am.........get ready for work.......drink coffee and leave by 4;30......fight the traffic in the parking lot.........finally get into work........and run conduit in the coker of a refinery.....Coveralls covered in Coke dust by the end of day......takes 20 minutes to get out of the parking lot.........finally home at 5:40.....shower .......eat .......kinda relax and do it all again for 6 days a week til xmas

:popcorn:

Whatcha y'all been up to? Any plans? Any disappointments? Any celebrations? Do tell. :)

I'm not married for a reason.
So....yer mom never asked how your day was going? It ain't just married folks, ya know. And sometimes its nice to just ask how y'all are doing. Avoid the thread if you feel threatened or insecure with the question. :D

My parents and I respected each other's boundaries.

It was 22.2 degrees Fahrenheit this morning, I cannot believe the speed the idiots were driving on the road. I go to work at 07:22 freezing fog everywhere, no sooner had my side mirrors unfroze they froze back up again. I hate this journey! :(

Forum List

Back