Tell me about native American civilizations within North America

The Wind Talkers were valuable because it was a short cut to making an entirely new language. We make up artificial languages all the time now. We have linguists whose job it it to make up new languages. The language made up for Elf in Lord of the Rings is one such, as is the Dothraki language in Game of Thrones.

Disease accounted for most of the Indian deaths across the continent. If it wasn't for disease and lack of advanced weaponry on their part, we'd probably still be fighting them.

Would you prefer I didn't mention it was disease brought in by the invaders?
Given they were the population of America before the white man invaded, would that fighting be just?

If there was real justice in the US, they would be given back the land and all the descendants of the illegal immigrants, deported.

Good grief how idiotic.
They died from disease. And they were originally immigrants as well. This is so ridiculous. Every single time it comes up.

Disease accounted for most of the Indian deaths across the continent. If it wasn't for disease and lack of advanced weaponry on their part, we'd probably still be fighting them.

Would you prefer I didn't mention it was disease brought in by the invaders?
Given they were the population of America before the white man invaded, would that fighting be just?

If there was real justice in the US, they would be given back the land and all the descendants of the illegal immigrants, deported.

Good grief how idiotic.
They died from disease. And they were originally immigrants as well. This is so ridiculous. Every single time it comes up.

If we started deportations with muslims and mexicans you can bet these libs would howl to the moon like the mad dogs they are.

Or deport all the descendants of Vikings in England, and give all their $$ to the *native* population. The natives of England didn't have blue eyes and blonde/red hair. They weren't tall and fair.

It's retarded.

Tell me about Native American civilizations within North America. I want to understand if there was any and how advance was it.

What did it bring to the world?

This is for the area that is the current United states. I'm bias on this issue, so I'm asking you to help me.

Most indians in the new world didn't even have a written language until whites gave it to them. Even the supposedly advanced Incas did not have a written language. Fact is native americans are almost as dumb as native africans.

We make up artificial languages all the time now. We have linguists whose job it it to make up new languages. The language made up for Elf in Lord of the Rings is one such, as is the Dothraki language in Game of Thrones.

.................................................. :rolleyes:

Ya think so? Lack of advanced weaponry can be a real bummer in a war.

HAHAHA. Your ignorance of history is frightening. The whole concept of "indigenous rights" is only a hundred years old. Prior to 1900 it was taken for granted that all land was for the taking and might makes right.

Or deport all the descendants of Vikings in England, and give all their $$ to the *native* population. The natives of England didn't have blue eyes and blonde/red hair. They weren't tall and fair.

It's retarded.

They still aren't.

You've never seen fair English folk?

Interesting.

This is not how I would describe English people. I would describe them as average height with brown hair.

Tell me about Native American civilizations within North America. I want to understand if there was any and how advance was it.

This is for the area that is the current United states. I'm bias on this issue, so I'm asking you to help me.

Most indians in the new world didn't even have a written language until whites gave it to them. Even the supposedly advanced Incas did not have a written language. Fact is native americans are almost as dumb as native africans.

Most racists think this way.

Have you discovered written language amongst native populations?

[

Oh dear - i'm a wacist!!! Why don't you libulals address the issue for once instead of always stooping to namecalling.

[

Oh dear - i'm a wacist!!! Why don't you libulals address the issue for once instead of always stooping to namecalling.

Sadly, that's all they have. :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back