Tell me about native American civilizations within North America

Tell me about Native American civilizations within North America. I want to understand if there was any and how advance was it.

What did it bring to the world?

This is for the area that is the current United states. I'm bias on this issue, so I'm asking you to help me.

Tell me what you have done for the world.

We'll never really know as most of it was wiped out by invasion and genocide to build a land where freedom and justice prevail.

Genocide? Right!!

You are too stupid for words.

gen·o·cide/ˈjenəˌsīd/
Noun:
The deliberate killing of a large group of people, esp. those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

Perhaps you can explain why mass murders of a group of people by an invading force isn't genocide.
The Europeans invaded their country, stole it, murdered and raped while trying to wipe out the population.

I assume that's all OK in your daft little book.

Man has been conquering land since the dawn of time. Nothing new here.

They were not killed off not because of who they were but by their actions. Lookup Jamestown Massacre.

If you weren't so blinded by revisionist history you would concede the many innocent lives taken by these people.

They were not poor helpless victims, just inferior warriors with inferior weaponry.

Genocide? Right!!

You are too stupid for words.

gen·o·cide/ˈjenəˌsīd/
Noun:
The deliberate killing of a large group of people, esp. those of a particular ethnic group or nation.

Perhaps you can explain why mass murders of a group of people by an invading force isn't genocide.
The Europeans invaded their country, stole it, murdered and raped while trying to wipe out the population.

They were not killed off not because of who they were but by their actions. Lookup Jamestown Massacre.

If you weren't so blinded by revisionist history you would concede the many innocent lives taken by these people.

They were not poor helpless victims, just inferior warriors with inferior weaponry.

Wipe out a whole continent of people because of what one tribe did in the east?

You do know that the history taught in Texas schools today is revisionist history?

gen·o·cide/ˈjenəˌsīd/
Noun:

You do know that the history taught in Texas schools today is revisionist history?

The whole continent was not wiped out. But don't let the facts stop you.

Maybe that's why there are idiots like you running around spouting garbage.

The majority was wiped out, your arguments show what an asshole you are. But I have known that for quite a while. At least you accept that revisionist history is being taught in the schools of Texas.

The majority was wiped out, your arguments show what an asshole you are. But I have known that for quite a while. At least you accept that revisionist history is being taught in the schools of Texas.

Maybe they were, but it's onl ybecause they were inferior fighters.

You have no idea the education I have, if you did then you would feel pretty stupid.

You have no idea the education I have, if you did then you would feel pretty stupid.

I know a lot of people with education who are not necessarily smart, it just means that they can be trained. And my post graduate studies were in education. Nothing about you could make me feel stupid. Your stupid comments do not show much intelligence, but perhaps it is just your hatred clouding your brain.

I know a lot of people with education who are not necessarily smart, it just means that they can be trained. And my post graduate studies were in education. Nothing about you could make me feel stupid. Your stupid comments do not show much intelligence, but perhaps it is just your hatred clouding your brain.
inferior fighters eh,well tell that to Custer and that other guy who got wiped out by Red Cloud.

gen·o·cide/ˈjenəˌsīd/
Noun:

If the whole continent was wiped clean of American Indians then i wouldn't be here today because my grandparents would never have existed.

Also this

Evidence has recently come to light that suggests that peoples of European decent were roaming N. America long before mongoloid peoples crossed the Bering land bridge. It's thought that gatherers hunting wholly mammoths tracked their quarry across the Atlantic ice shelf and eventually settled in N. America. Though evidnce suggests that they were driven out by the mongoloids, who enjoyed superiour numbers.

Kennewick Man - Wikipedia

In any event, the pacification of native Americans was just another example of history repeating itself. Not entirely sure why the European settlers are always painted as the bad guys, seeing as exactly the same thing was happening - and had happened, for thousands of years - the world over.

In other words the American Indians did the same thing to their predecessors that the Colonists did to them.

When Spanish explorers reached what is now New Mexico, they discovered ruins of one of the most advanced Native-American civilisations in North America and there was the largest building ever constructed in North America before the Industrial Revolution, built by an ancient people called the Anasazi who were the ancestors of the modern Pueblo Indians.

Chaco Research Archive

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3SDYVzbsjk]The Spritis of Chaco Canyon - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
When Spanish explorers reached what is now New Mexico, they discovered ruins of one of the most advanced Native-American civilisations in North America and there was the largest building ever constructed in North America before the Industrial Revolution, built by an ancient people called the Anasazi who were the ancestors of the modern Pueblo Indians.

Chaco Research Archive

The Spritis of Chaco Canyon - YouTube

Cool, did any Indians within the northwestern United States of Oregon, Washington, Idaho build anything like this? Stone like structures???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back