Television Is Becoming More Barren Week by Week

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
The only reasonably-worth-watching Sunday night series is Masters of Sex, which is not about sex but rather about the Masters Johnson sex researchers of the fifties and their personal lives. Aside from that there is very little other than the same movies over and over. And, believe it or not, one channel is running, I Love Lucy.

The cable providers are raising prices and cutting back on quality and services.

The only reasonably-worth-watching Sunday night series is Masters of Sex, which is not about sex but rather about the Masters Johnson sex researchers of the fifties and their personal lives. Aside from that there is very little other than the same movies over and over. And, believe it or not, one channel is running, I Love Lucy.

The cable providers are raising prices and cutting back on quality and services.

Currently watching 35 year old movie Beastmaster,

When it's over, going back to season 5 of Longmire

I just finished watching breaking bad on Netflix and thought it was excellent. I'm watching better call Saul now.

It's called getting less for more............the trend continues.

Fear the Walking Dead is watchable, if far inferior to The Walking Dead, which starts again fairly soon.

Ash vs Evil Dead is coming back on this Sunday I think, I know some people who think Shameless is a great show, and HBO has Westworld premiering this week as well, which looks potentially good.

Fear the Walking Dead is watchable, if far inferior to The Walking Dead, which starts again fairly soon.

Ash vs Evil Dead is coming back on this Sunday I think, I know some people who think Shameless is a great show, and HBO has Westworld premiering this week as well, which looks potentially good.
I think Shameless is GREAT! And I'm looking forward to a look at Westworld. I hope it's as good as the previews suggest.

Dump it....you won't be sorry.

I disagree. There are several good shows...The Profit, History Channel has great shows and CNN has a show called "Classified" that reviews earlier Top Secret Information about our spies and such.

Which is why I stream at a fraction of the cost of cable..

Friday, full day of watching Luke Cage on Netflix
Bromance movies, you must be mad...

Bromance?

Hope to see if they did as good a job with it as the did Jessica JOnes
Did he rough her up?

only in bed.

altho there was the bar fight...

they kicked ass on about a half dozen guys between them, and ended when one shoved a broken bottle into Lukes neck.

Longmire....yea....

Longmire....yea....

3 1/2 episodes to go on this season

Longmire....yea....

i just saw sea 5 epi 1....

Longmire....yea....

i just saw sea 5 epi 1....

On ep 10, and put Luke Cage on my list.

Forum List

Back