Televangelists

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
Private jets, 13 mansions and a $100,000 mobile home just for the dogs: Televangelists 'defrauded tens of million of dollars from Christian network'

Two former employees of the world's largest Christian television channel Trinity Broadcasting Network are accusing the non-profit of spending $50 million of its funding on extravagant personal expenses.

Among purchases, the network founded by Televangelists Paul and Jan Crouch, is accused of misappropriating its 'charitable assets' toward a $50 million jet, 13 mansions and a $100,000-mobile home for Mrs Crouch's dogs.

Their granddaughter, Brittany Koper, 26, recently filed her allegations in court after a brief appointment as the network's chief finance director in July.

Read more: Private jets, 13 mansions and a $100,000 mobile home just for the dogs: Televangelists 'defrauded tens of million of dollars from Christian network' | Mail Online

Jan Crouch is one of the most despicable people on the planet.

But, it's common for anyone who has control of a lot of cash flow to live high on the hog. It doesn't matter whether it's a corporate CEO, celebrity, secular charity, or church.

Private jets, 13 mansions and a $100,000 mobile home just for the dogs: Televangelists 'defrauded tens of million of dollars from Christian network'

Two former employees of the world's largest Christian television channel Trinity Broadcasting Network are accusing the non-profit of spending $50 million of its funding on extravagant personal expenses.

Among purchases, the network founded by Televangelists Paul and Jan Crouch, is accused of misappropriating its 'charitable assets' toward a $50 million jet, 13 mansions and a $100,000-mobile home for Mrs Crouch's dogs.

Their granddaughter, Brittany Koper, 26, recently filed her allegations in court after a brief appointment as the network's chief finance director in July.

Read more: Private jets, 13 mansions and a $100,000 mobile home just for the dogs: Televangelists 'defrauded tens of million of dollars from Christian network' | Mail Online

And this surprises you?

Let's just say it bluntly: Televangelists are bad people. Even if they believe their own intentions... in the end they are taking from the mentally weak for their own gain.

A televangelists is no different from any other head of a charitable organization.

In fact, given the broad definition of "charity" in the US, These guys only have to show that they were given to charity in some manner. Like a "1 for you and 10 for me" arrangement is actually considered satisfactory under the law!

Now who looks foolish? The whistleblowing grand-daugther!!

A televangelists is no different from any other head of a charitable organization.

In fact, given the broad definition of "charity" in the US, These guys only have to show that they were given to charity in some manner. Like a "1 for you and 10 for me" arrangement is actually considered satisfactory under the law!

Now who looks foolish? The whistleblowing grand-daugther!!

My guess she was pissed that they did not buy something she wanted....

If people are stupid enough to give their money to TV preachers that's their problem.

Shit I think I'll pretend to be a preacher so I can get some money from the overwhelming number of morons out there.

(SARCASM)

Preaching and Fleecing for the lord is an honorable career path!!

You atheists and agnostics are just jealous!!:eusa_pray:

The so called excess, is just OVERHEAD that was commanded by the LORD! Oh Praise the Lord for that 50 million dollar plane! Why do we need a plane? Well, the lord moves in mysterious ways and it is not our place to question, but obey!

Last edited:
Geez fuckin Louise if they didn't learn from Tammy and Jim Bakker and PTL then they deserve to lose their cash to these tards. Televangelists promise you your own personal prosperty if you just give to them but is that what the bible they thump says they should do? No. If you see a Televangelist living large it's a clue to the Christian that his life is not in line with God. Like any other charity you have to check them out before you give to see what percentage is actually going to the cause.

1 Timothy 6:10

New King James Version (NKJV)

10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Matthew 19:24
And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

Luke12:15 And He said to them, “Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one’s life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses.”

Luke12:22 Then He said to His disciples, “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; nor about the body, what you will put on. 23 Life is more than food, and the body is more than clothing. 24 Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds? 25 And which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? 26 If you then are not able to do the least, why are you anxious for the rest? 27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 28 If then God so clothes the grass, which today is in the field and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, how much more will He clothe you, O you of little faith?

Revelation 3:17
Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked—
Revelation 3:16-18 (in Context) Revelation 3 (Whole Chapter)

As for those who are taking advantage of the church:
Luke 13:25When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

26Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.

27But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

28There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

This doesn't effect me at all, I don't watch television. If I want a release I could get a beer, or some legal high; its cheaper too. Televangelists ranting on about religion is about as boring as watching paint dry, then again watching paint dry is better than sitting on your ass, eating chips, and pretending you are Christian because you watch Christian TV shows. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HInHNWZAFVk&feature=g-all-lik&context=G2773fd0FAAAAAAAAAAA]As in the Days of Noah: Wickedness Abounds, As the World Sleeps, Yeshua/Jesus Aproaches - YouTube[/ame]

So become a televangelist.

Forum List

Back