Teleprompter Debate ...

Democrats have shit for brains. They might be even more fucktarded than Republicans!

Do these Democrats really think some white guy should have been typing answers for Obama to read?

College kids dont know shit about shit.........in fact, anybody under 30 years of age are essentially fucking dumb asses. We all were under 30......in fact, when I was 19-20 years old, I was a dopey naive Jimmy Carter voter who was following the Dead all over the univserse.

But nobody can take seriously anything said by a college kid.:D

I appreciate that. Do you think they'll eventually come around and find their own voice?

No teleprompter. Each candidate should be able to slip his notes from his pocket and place them on the podium, like Mitt did. He was pretty slick with that one. Almost as slick as the radio receiver on W's back during his debate. At least W did not get up there and deny his stated positions, like Mitt did.

I am still shaking my head that Mitt called 3 of 38 failed green businesses and "half." I guess that is Mormon Math?

No teleprompter. Each candidate should be able to slip his notes from his pocket and place them on the podium, like Mitt did. He was pretty slick with that one. Almost as slick as the radio receiver on W's back during his debate. At least W did not get up there and deny his stated positions, like Mitt did.

I am still shaking my head that Mitt called 3 of 38 failed green businesses and "half." I guess that is Mormon Math?

Woah, hold on there, horsey.

I don't know how much snot on a rag could tell someone. :D

:badgrin:

What was obama writing during the entire debate?

Mitt didn't deny his stated positions. He merely denied the positions democrats had stated and said they were his.

Obama wins the Sheeple vote, hands down.

we-the-sheeple-mesmerized-by-the-narcissistic-one-political-poster-1282733887.jpg

Not only should obama have been able to use a teleprompter, but he should have had the questions in advance so he could have the answers put into the teleprompter.

You have no clue what the definition of a debate is then.

No teleprompter. Each candidate should be able to slip his notes from his pocket and place them on the podium, like Mitt did.

Bullshit. He did no such thing.

Forum List

Back