Tel Aviv One Of The World's Most Innovative Cities

It's on my no-fly list. Way too dangerous. Anyways, if i want some sand, I can order it by the truckload and it's pretty cheap too.:D

That's just disturbing on so many levels:wtf:

Still, I somehow wonder how can you pretend to know something which you have never seen with your own eyes, or experienced on your own flesh.

Second of all, Israel is not dengarous as people paint it to be. Sad that people fall into that propaganda.

More likely you'll die in a car accident then in security incident.

I can't go to a country that has a million checkpoints and where every arab you pass on the street might blow you to smithereens as you walk by him. Taking the bus would also make me sweat big time.
I don't need to go to watch someone die in an electric chair to be against that.
And great, I have EVEN MORE chance of getting hit by a car in Israel than getting blown up. Now that's reassuring!!! :D

Your last statement is somewhat true, but take to mind that Israel is a small country. Less cars, less accidents.:D

"I can't go to a country that has a million checkpoints and where every arab you pass on the street might blow you to smithereens as you walk by him."

Uhhh, that is not the situation in Israel. but I guess of believing to propaganda, why not totally, eh?:doubt:

That's just disturbing on so many levels:wtf:

Still, I somehow wonder how can you pretend to know something which you have never seen with your own eyes, or experienced on your own flesh.

Second of all, Israel is not dengarous as people paint it to be. Sad that people fall into that propaganda.

More likely you'll die in a car accident then in security incident.

I can't go to a country that has a million checkpoints and where every arab you pass on the street might blow you to smithereens as you walk by him. Taking the bus would also make me sweat big time.
I don't need to go to watch someone die in an electric chair to be against that.
And great, I have EVEN MORE chance of getting hit by a car in Israel than getting blown up. Now that's reassuring!!! :D

Your last statement is somewhat true, but take to mind that Israel is a small country. Less cars, less accidents.:D

"I can't go to a country that has a million checkpoints and where every arab you pass on the street might blow you to smithereens as you walk by him."

Uhhh, that is not the situation in Israel. but I guess of believing to propaganda, why not totally, eh?:doubt:

:trolls:

It's on my no-fly list. Way too dangerous. Anyways, if i want some sand, I can order it by the truckload and it's pretty cheap too.:D

You seem to have such a hatred for a place you never been to.:doubt:

People always say bad and wrong things about Israel. No news there:doubt:

Nothing wrong with saying that I wouldn't go anywhere people are lobbing bombs at, or blowing up buses, cars...
If i want danger, I can go to Mexico, it's cheaper. And they have tacos.:D

You seem to have such a hatred for a place you never been to.:doubt:

Nothing wrong with saying that I wouldn't go anywhere people are lobbing bombs at, or blowing up buses, cars...
I wasn't talking about you personally. I was simply saying that people all over, for scoops, or secret agenda, or money, at many times saying things that are not true about Israel, without checking first.

And people swallow it.

I wasn't talking about you personally. I was simply saying that people all over, for scoops, or secret agenda, or money, at many times saying things that are not true about Israel, without checking first.

And people swallow it.

It's been my experience that Jewish girls DON'T swallow.:confused:

And people swallow it.

TMI:eusa_boohoo:

And people swallow it.

Is that how you got infected with STDs?

Last edited:

Israeli food is much better then tacos:funnyface:

Just curious, name 3.

Your Jew Envy is showing, loser :badgrin:

THE ISRAEL TEST: THE NATION IS A SYMBOL OF THE GLOBAL STRUGGLE BETWEEN ACHIEVEMENT AND ENVY

The prime issue is not a global war of civilizations between the West and Islam or a split between Arabs and Jews. These conflicts are real and salient, but they obscure the deeper moral and ideological war. The real issue is between admiration of achievement versus envy and resentment of it.

he test can be summarized by a few questions: What is your attitude toward people who excel you in the creation of wealth or in other accomplishments? Do you aspire to their excellence, or do you seethe at it? Do you admire and celebrate exceptional achievement, or do you impugn it and seek to tear it down?

In countries where Jews are free to invent and create, they pile up conspicuous wealth and arouse envy and suspicion. In this age of information, when the achievements of mind have widely outpaced the power of masses and material force, Jews have forged much of the science and wealth of the era. Their pioneering contributions to quantum theory enabled the digital age. Their breakthroughs in nuclear science and computer science propelled the West to victory in World War II and the cold war. Their bioengineering inventions have enhanced the health, and their microchip designs are fueling the growth of nations everywhere. Their genius has leavened the culture and economy of the world.

Israel today concentrates the genius of the Jews. Obscured by the usual media coverage of the "war-torn" Middle East, Israel's rarely celebrated feats of commercial, scientific, and technological creativity climax the Jews' twentieth-century saga of triumph over tragedy. Today tiny Israel, with its population of 7.23 million, five and one-half million Jewish, stands behind only the United States in technological contributions. In per-capita innovation, Israel dwarfs all nations. The forces of civilization in the world continue to feed upon the quintessential wealth of mind epitomized by Israel.

With a gross domestic product of around $200.7 billion (2008), per-capita income of some $28,200, and close to a trillion dollars of market capitalization for its companies, Israel these days is rich.

Since across the world economy today this scenario is most starkly enacted in the Middle East -- in the Palestinian territories -- all these synaptic suicide bombers of the brain focus instinctively on the Israel test. They know well which side they are on. Which side are you on?
THE ISRAEL TEST - NYPOST.com

spam.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
The Israel test forces a remorseless realism. Either the world, principally the United States, supports Israel, or Israel, one way or another, will be destroyed. There are no other realistic choices. And if Israel is destroyed, capitalist Europe will likely die as well, and America, as the epitome of productive and creative capitalism spurred by Jews, will be in jeopardy.
:eusa_boohoo: :lol:

Read more: THE ISRAEL TEST - NYPOST.com

Bill Gates :clap2:
Israel is by many measures the country, relative to its population, that's done the most to contribute to the technology revolution

Warren Buffett :clap2:
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't even stop at Israel. But, if you go looking for brains, for energy and for integrity, Israel is the only stop you make.

CNBC :clap2:
When you look at the NASDAQ, companies are listed from around the world. There's one country, though, that truly stands out and that is Israel
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHStBGk_D8Y]Israel Innovation - YouTube[/ame]

Winston Churchill :clap2:
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books

Forum List

Back