Tel Aviv named one of the world's best culinary locations

Where in Tel Aviv can I find a good pork tenderloin. :dunno:

...or fried shrimp.... or boiled crabs... or steamed lobster...

Oh yeah.....almost forgot....those shellfish, like ALL christians, are considered "unclean" to "gods chosen people".

You stick to Cheeseburgers and sausage and let us have our dining customs nicely.

Seriously. You complain about us not eating pork, but have you seen the kind of junk Americans eat? Bluuuugh.

are
Then in response to Teddy Bear and you Hoss.......you have never been to Australia,Best Food,Best Wine,Best Wheat,Best Seafood,Best Beef,Best Lamb(after New Zealand)Best Kangaroo,Best Bush Tucker and Best Beer.......No, I think you have it all wrong...how on earth can you say "Israel One of the Worlds best culinary locations!!!!!!!!!!!!!......considering we export all of the above around all the world, including all of the middle east including Israel.

Where would Israel's culinary situation be without us......as for "Annual Culinary Awards" it's just more propaganda to boost Israel's bottoming tourist market.....When a magazine has to delve into the lower divisions of the Food Dispensers Market.....shows how desperate they are.

steve...location...Paradise.

ps.....so what culinary local wonder is worldclass??????????????

As the OP correctly predicted: "And there you have it. Another reason to hate on Israel..."
:lmao:

I don't Hate Israel at all,but World Class Food is stretching it a bit

You fool no one, Princess. You step in it like it's your job and then whine when someone notices. Pathetic.

The only Curr on here is you.........your myopic Madness is here for all to see.....you must have noticed I barely bother to respond these days to your waffle,because you are a cretinous boring no body.........but spew on.......I don't respond anymore....You an Anti-Semite,I have NO time for your ilk....now piss off and bother someone else with your bullshit.
:lame2: :blowup:
One thing I have never been Hoss ...is Lame..so cut the Crap, LOL

Oh yeah.....almost forgot....those shellfish, like ALL christians, are considered "unclean" to "gods chosen people".
Its considered 'Unhealthy ' not 'Unclean' but you can find whatever you want in TLV, damn it feels great to beat Gaza once again :D

Only been to Israel once, but from my observations, they seem to love Arab foods- falafel and shawarma in particular.

It makes sense for the Sephardim and Mizrahim, having lived in the Arab world for thousands of years, but it surprises me that Ashkenazim and their European taste-buds also have the same predilection in terms of cuisine. :p

Staple diet in the M.E and not Arabic at all, and the arabs as we know them have only been around for 1400 years
What an Inane and GROTTIE comment..but that's no surprise really from the llaneohp

Its considered 'Unhealthy ' not 'Unclean' but you can find whatever you want in TLV, damn it feels great to beat Gaza once again :D
Another boring GROTTIE comment,these Jews just can't help themselves.........but this moron is Not representative of real Jews but merely one of the Zionist Terrorist Grottie Possee on here

ME food is great... The region has some amazing flavours...

I believe Falafel originated in Egypt...

But WHY ON WHY....

And a recent poster asked why its so hard to have a civil discussion...

I think it is shown quite clearly on this post about FOOD FFS! :banghead::bang3:

Only been to Israel once, but from my observations, they seem to love Arab foods- falafel and shawarma in particular.

It makes sense for the Sephardim and Mizrahim, having lived in the Arab world for thousands of years, but it surprises me that Ashkenazim and their European taste-buds also have the same predilection in terms of cuisine. :p

Staple diet in the M.E and not Arabic at all, and the arabs as we know them have only been around for 1400 years

Granted that Arab identity and the Islamic faith have been largely conflated over that time span, but what do you mean they've "only been around" that long?

Prior to 650 C.E. the culture and religion of the arabs was completely different to what we saw after 635 C.E. They became much more blood thirsty and rapacious with delusions of world domination taking centre stage. The peasants were kept illiterate so they would follow the commands of their elders/leaders and believe what they were told was written in the Koran. Whatever arab culture was around prior to the 7C has been lost along with its architecture and culinary methods. Everything was plagiarised from the subjugated people and claimed as their own

Now that's just mean, lol . . . . I doubt pork can be found anywhere in the Middle East.

p.s. but after reading some of the other posts, I guess it can. I certainly won't ask for it there, I felt awful when I realized I asked for meat on my pizza in Netanya in 2011. Ooops!

Last edited:
ME food is great... The region has some amazing flavours...

I believe Falafel originated in Egypt...

But WHY ON WHY....

And a recent poster asked why its so hard to have a civil discussion...

I think it is shown quite clearly on this post about FOOD FFS! :banghead::bang3:

You are aware that it is the same poster who cusses non stop, right?

LOL

Now that's just mean, lol . . . . I doubt pork can be found anywhere in the Middle East.

p.s. but after reading some of the other posts, I guess it can. I certainly won't ask for it there, I felt awful when I realized I asked for meat on my pizza in Netanya in 2011. Ooops!
Meat on pizza is fine. When I was a Cub Scout den leader, we had a young Jewish lad in the Troup. We normally met on Saturday, but since they were very observant Jews I moved the meetings to Sunday. Also, when we got pizza, I made sure it was with hamburger and not pork sausage.

Meat on pizza is fine. When I was a Cub Scout den leader, we had a young Jewish lad in the Troup. We normally met on Saturday, but since they were very observant Jews I moved the meetings to Sunday. Also, when we got pizza, I made sure it was with hamburger and not pork sausage.

I respectfully disagree . . . that is to say that I believe no meat, whatsoever, in your diet is fine. I encourage everyone to please read The China Study by T. Colin Campbell and Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease by Caldwell B. Esselstyn . ~ Susan

I respectfully disagree . . . that is to say that I believe no meat, whatsoever, in your diet is fine. I encourage everyone to please read The China Study by T. Colin Campbell and Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease by Caldwell B. Esselstyn . ~ Susan
Meat Mr. Hand... :slap:

I guess I should have specified that there was already cheese on the pizza? I highly doubt that your very observant Jewish friends would have eaten meat and cheese together, unless it was imitation, non dairy cheese.

Saveur magazine, the famous American food and recipe publication, named Tel Aviv an outstanding culinary destination in several categories in its annual Culinary Travel Awards.

Link: Tel Aviv named one of world s best culinary locations - Israel Culture Ynetnews

Not only that but it has the best bar in the Middle East:

It's official: Tel Aviv has the best bar in the Middle East
Drinks International’s ’50 Best Bars’ cites Imperial Craft Cocktail Bar as best in Africa and the Middle East.

Link: It s official Tel Aviv has the best bar in the Middle East - Israel Culture Ynetnews

And there you have it. Another reason to hate on Israel as they will now contribute to the world's obese and drunks!
Here's some additional info that came out today.
Tel Aviv named one of the world's best culinary locations

The White City ranks high right up there together with other major European cities like Copenhagen and Florence while American food magazine Saveur awards Tel Aviv in several categories in its annual culinary destination awards.

Tel Aviv was named “outstanding” in the best culinary destination category, the Best Markets and Shops category and Best In-flight Wine Program category thanks to El Al Airline’s impressive wine list.

Aside from the numerous hummus and shakshuka joints, the falafel and sabich stands, and the many food bars in the city, Tel Aviv boasts almost 4,500 businesses in the food industry, more than one restaurant per 1,000 people, an unprecedented number by Middle Eastern standards.

Tel Aviv named one of the world s best culinary locations - Israel Today Israel News

News of Night-Vision

I want to study BBQ cuisine at Johnson & Wales University.

It's great to hear about lifestyle news from this otherwise politically troubled area of the world!

:afro:

News of Night-Vision

I want to study BBQ cuisine at Johnson & Wales University.

It's great to hear about lifestyle news from this otherwise politically troubled area of the world!

:afro:
Johnson and Wales have a regional campus in downtown Charlotte.

Forum List

Back