Who can take a sunrise
Sprinkle it in dew
Cover it in chocolate
and a miracle or two?

The candyman
The candyman can
The candyman can cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good

Welcome...glad y'all got to see me. :clap2:

As in you're unsure about me? Is that why the question mark or are you insecure around strangers? If that's the case I understand completely...I use to be shy as well, until I blossomed...Now I'm a budding flower...no I don't mean I'm ghey...straight guys can bloom too okay!!:slap:

As in you're unsure about me? Is that why the question mark or are you insecure around strangers? If that's the case I understand completely...I use to be shy as well, until I blossomed...Now I'm a budding flower...no I don't mean I'm ghey...straight guys can bloom too okay!!:slap:

uh...no....who told you such nonsense ?..don't describe yourself as a budding flower and don't spell gay with a he...its just not done..dont do it

uh...no....who told you such nonsense ?..don't describe yourself as a budding flower and don't spell gay with a he...its just not done..dont do it

You prefer I call myself a growing tiger? Maybe a ripened peach..Hell that sounds more gayer than ever.

Know this...I don't take kindly to surly bartenders..WTF!!

Lonesome Dove...........:cuckoo:

You prefer I call myself a growing tiger? Maybe a ripened peach..Hell that sounds more gayer than ever.

You're going to love ME then.:eusa_eh:

come sit by me....i use to go by hellbitch on another board ...the name of call's horse....

lonesome dove kicks ass....dont mind the rest of them....

You're going to love ME then.:eusa_eh:

This is going to depend on your definition of love....

What kind of a candyman are you? Snickers? Payday? Heath? Giant solid milk chocolate rabbit by Asher's? Gummy bears?

Welcome.

Oh, and stop spelling 'the' as 'teh' It's just . . . . wrong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back