Teh Bush election corruption was worse than we thought.

How did they guy get elected when it is so hard to find a right winger who will admit to having voted for him?

I voted for Bush in 2004

I do not consider myself a rightwinger nor a conservative. I just disliked John Kerry.
Also, I thought Bush would change his rhetoric and approach to his politicizing the WAR ON TERRORISM. Boy, was I wrong.

Oh good grief. Let me know when you find an actual topic instead of a whine.... I'm not keen on whiners.

I voted bush in 2000, better choice than al gore IMHO.
In 2004 I voted for Badnerick.
I never, ever, vote for incumbents.
I am glad I didn't vote for bush the second time because I was very disappointed with him in his second term.
I

its obvious you live in the past, you have a mccain supporter avi, and this is probably more than a dozen posts today that you've brought up bush, cheney or something from the past....

psssssssssssssssssst....bush is no longer president, and its the year 2010

How did they guy get elected when it is so hard to find a right winger who will admit to having voted for him?

Disingenuous once again.. you fucking winger

I voted for him both times, as the lesser of 2 evils over the incompetent Gore and the pansy lying sack of shit Kerry.... however, in 2000 I was more of a McCain guy... in 2004 there really was no other choice... and I was not not a McCain supporter in 2008, though did vote for him for Obama was (and is) a definite horrible choice. I was actually a Thompson guy in the early going in the primaries

its obvious you live in the past, you have a mccain supporter avi, and this is probably more than a dozen posts today that you've brought up bush, cheney or something from the past....

Too bad the pain of Bush will continue for many years.

It must be nice to be able to erase your responsibility after each election.

It is my duty to remind those with a 4 yr max memory of the past.

Yeah I have a vote for McCain avitar so that make me hate him?

Last edited:

get off the "juice" grandpa....i never said you hate him, your strawman make you look stupid

the pain of bush, give me a break....i voted for him both times and would not change that. gore and kerry would have been worse than bush....there is no point other than your obsessive partisan hackery to continually bring up the bush ELECTIONS.....it serves no purpose other you think you're bashing people....

get with the times

Couldn't agree more. Some folks just don't seem to want to deal with today, 2010. They would rather just keep bringing up the past. Jeeze. Get a life.

If Gore had won, Bin Laden would be dead and we would be out of Afghanistan and Iraq would never have happened.
New Orleans would be rebuilt.
The world would be a much different place.

get off the "juice" grandpa....i never said you hate him, your strawman make you look stupid

the pain of bush, give me a break....i voted for him both times and would not change that. gore and kerry would have been worse than bush....there is no point other than your obsessive partisan hackery to continually bring up the bush ELECTIONS.....it serves no purpose other you think you're bashing people....

get with the times

I voted for Bush twice also and wouldn't change that. Kerry and Gore as President???? God I shudder at the thought. . Oh yes. There are worse than Bush out there.

Last edited:
If Gore had won, Bin Laden would be dead and we would be out of Afghanistan and Iraq would never have happened.
New Orleans would be rebuilt.
The world would be a much different place.

Gore would have saved New Orleans and defeated the evil hurricane...

Manbearpig would be vanquished as well...

Excelsior!

Oh good grief. Let me know when you find an actual topic instead of a whine.... I'm not keen on whiners.

I don't think he knows anything else....

Whining is his life...

Granted, his preocupation with whining on USMB keeps him away from molesting farm animals, so that's good for the farm animals...

Ohh just STFU peckerneck.

As far as I am aware, you don't own this site, nor are you a Mod, so STFU telling others to STFU.... Unless you're Gunny in disguise.... and Gunny you most certainly are not. Stop fucking whining, Whiny McWhine.

And those who voted for Bush are still absolutely sure that Gore and or Bush would have been worse?
And yet they have the gall to say Boosh is not president so shutup?

Amazing.

btw thanks for the 3 honest ones who admitted voting for Bush.

Forum List

Back