Teens Sue Baseball Team Over 'God Bless America' Ejection

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I'm not saying these teens are Libruls, the only thing that makes me think they are is their dispicible stance toward American traditions and had they been sitting near my family at a ballgame, my sister would have kicked all three of their unAmerica stink of Arab asses

NJ teens sue over 'God Bless America' ejection
AP

By BETH DeFALCO, Associated Press Writer Beth Defalco, Associated Press Writer – Mon Sep 14, 6:32 pm ET

"TRENTON, N.J. – Three teenagers who say they were tossed from a New Jersey ballpark over their refusal to stand during the song "God Bless America" are suing the minor league Newark Bears.

The boys argue that their constitutional rights were violated when they were asked to leave Newark's Bears and Eagles Riverfront Stadium on June 29 by Bears' president and co-owner Thomas Cetnar....

"We offered to sit with him and find out what his beef was and he asked for money," Wankmiller said. "That was about it." "

NJ teens sue over 'God Bless America' ejection - Yahoo! News

Dude,

Stop bothering us with non-issues.

Wait until those guys take a piss on the Vietnam War Memorial in Washington, DC or something similar.

I'm not saying these teens are Libruls, the only thing that makes me think they are is their dispicible stance toward American traditions and had they been sitting near my family at a ballgame, my sister would have kicked all three of their unAmerica stink of Arab asses

AP

By BETH DeFALCO, Associated Press Writer Beth Defalco, Associated Press Writer – Mon Sep 14, 6:32 pm ET

"TRENTON, N.J. – Three teenagers who say they were tossed from a New Jersey ballpark over their refusal to stand during the song "God Bless America" are suing the minor league Newark Bears.

The boys argue that their constitutional rights were violated when they were asked to leave Newark's Bears and Eagles Riverfront Stadium on June 29 by Bears' president and co-owner Thomas Cetnar....

"We offered to sit with him and find out what his beef was and he asked for money," Wankmiller said. "That was about it." "

"No one asked them to stand", now these guys being 17 and 16 years old, didn't know to stand during the National Anthem?

AP

"No one asked them to stand", now these guys being 17 and 16 years old, didn't know to stand during the National Anthem?

God Bless America is NOT the national anthem pea brain...

"Nobody sits during the singing of 'God Bless America' in my stadium," the lawsuit quotes Cetnar as saying. "Now the get the (expletive) out of here."

said the owner of the property.....nice thing about private property....you can toss someone off in a heartbeat...that is the difference in private and public...

AP

Bummer. Now I have to put you in the official Dipshit category....Yet another rightwinger who's turned out to be a loon.

"Stink of Arab asses"..yet another closet racist...

AP

Pea brain huh? That the best insult you got? National Anthem or not those guy should know to stand. I wonder if seeing everyone else standing up wasn't a big fucking clue!

Pea brain huh? That the best insult you got? National Anthem or not those guy should know to stand. I wonder if seeing everyone else standing up wasn't a big fucking clue!

you know who else did stand up when everyone else stood up?

nazis!

ta da!!

AP

Standing during the anthem makes you a REAL patriot.... don't it cowgirl? :lol::lol::lol:

"Nobody sits during the singing of 'God Bless America' in my stadium," the lawsuit quotes Cetnar as saying. "Now the get the (expletive) out of here."

said the owner of the property.....nice thing about private property....you can toss someone off in a heartbeat...that is the difference in private and public...
I think he owns the team not the stadium. If the stadium is public property he had no right to ask them to leave under these circumstances.

AP

Tossed out for refusing to stand to acknowledge the National Anthem? Sounds like something Stalin would do.

Who cares if they refuse to stand? It's their constitutional right to refuse to stand.

Bummer. Now I have to put you in the official Dipshit category....Yet another rightwinger who's turned out to be a loon.

I second that. Possibly liberals? Huh!

One had a English sounding surname, another Indian and another Muslim. I wonder if Frank knows most Indians aren't Muslim? :cool:

I second that. Possibly liberals? Huh!

One had a English sounding surname, another Indian and another Muslim. I wonder if Frank knows most Indians aren't Muslim? :cool:

They're damned foreigners, that's all that matters :lol:

Teens Sue Baseball Team Over 'God Bless America' Ejection - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

TRENTON, N.J. — Three teenagers who say they were tossed from a New Jersey ballpark over their refusal to stand during the song "God Bless America" are suing the minor league Newark Bears.

The boys argue that their constitutional rights were violated when they were asked to leave Newark's Bears and Eagles Riverfront Stadium on June 29 by Bears' president and co-owner Thomas Cetnar.

Cetnar acknowledged the boys were asked to leave but declined to say why. He also has denied making some statements attributed to him in the lawsuit.

The boys — Millburn High seniors Bryce Gadye and Nilkumar Patel, both 17, and junior Shaan Mohammad Khan, 16 — sued in federal court on Friday seeking unspecified damages.

According to the lawsuit, the boys were seated behind home plate when the song began playing. Once it ended, they say Cetnar approached them yelling.

You'd figure after the Yankees Bathroom incident that the teams would learn. Cetnar will learn his actions will cost him a slight penny. However, if he's so up on the Patriotism, I do hope he is allowing all veterans to come in for free.

However, I'm doubting it highly.

threads merged-del

This is a case where Patriotism is clearly overriding our freedoms as citizens.

Yeah, heaven forbid that a 'foreigner' show respect. The concept of showing respect is what is foreign apparently.

I think he owns the team not the stadium. If the stadium is public property he had no right to ask them to leave under these circumstances.

he probably does.

a ticket is a revocable license and usually the issuing agent reserves the right to revoke the license for just about any reason they want, even though it's a publicly owned venue.

he probably does.

a ticket is a revocable license and usually the issuing agent reserves the right to revoke the license for just about any reason they want, even though it's a publicly owned venue.

There is already precedent in this case. The Yankees Bathroom incident, the Yankees lost that case.

Besides, if the case was ruled like that, it would no longer become truly Patriotric in rising for anything. Because if you forget, BAM, out the door you go.

Forum List

Back