Teens storm Brooklyn Bridge

interesting. 12% of the frisks lead to further action. I wonder what the rate of further action is when its broken down by race. if the white rate is less than others maybe there should be a protest that the police are unfairly stopping whites just to make the ratios for frisks look better.

so will violate the rights of the other 88 %?

you expect a 100 percent arrest rate for frisks? or just no frisks unless arrested. Ive been stopped by cops, even frisked a few times. how are cops supposed to do their job without interacting with people. I bet most people would agree with most of the frisks if they were there and saw the circumstances.

This!

I can't believe how much "acceptance of the police state" attitude is here! Many of these same people scream about loss of "Constitutional Rights" in discussion threads, but when it actually happens in real life, they defend it! :eek:

Unless the Police have Resonable Suspicion, they need to keep their fuckin' hands off of you!

You idiots need to re-read the 4th Amendment.

you expect a 100 percent arrest rate for frisks? or just no frisks unless arrested. Ive been stopped by cops, even frisked a few times. how are cops supposed to do their job without interacting with people. I bet most people would agree with most of the frisks if they were there and saw the circumstances.

We keep handing more of our liberty to the police state in the name of "safety." Pretty soon we won't have any left. Your attitude is only helping that.

the 88% are the ones who rights are being violated by the frisk searches..........i remember when americans were free......both parties have damaged our 1st adm rights

i remember when this country was a free speech zone

tool

Forum List

Back