Teens charged in fatal beating of Mexican immigrant

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by Gunny, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    more ... Teens charged in fatal beating of Mexican immigrant - CNN.com

2. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Mexican Illegals Charged in Fatal Beating of America

USA (AP) -- Untold millions of illegal Mexicans were charged Friday in what officials said was the hate-filled destruction of a formerly sovereign country, the United States of America.

Jose Lopez, Jose Martinez, Julio Lopez, Julio Martinez and too many others to mention invaded, attacked, drove drunk and killed, slashed with a knife, clogged emergency rooms, burned American flags, committed crimes, sucked up welfare, urinated in public, wiped out grass, tossed litter everywhere, barrio-ized once clean areas and generally turned into a Third-World shithole a country that once kind of nice.

The federal government said it encouraged the attack, because the people living here now need to be destroyed.

3. Voltaire

Voltaire Libertarian Party

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Based off of this single post you've got to be the most atypical NoVA person I've ever seen. I always thought that Northern Virginia was to the rest of the state what California is the United States. :)

4. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Bad Mother****er

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +503
    Unfortunately more tax dollars are going to be wasted in trying these kids in a court of law, imprisoning them for the next 10 years, going through the endless appeals process, and not to mention more welfare for a mother and her fatherless children. Yes, let's all follow Joyce's suggestion and kill illegals to save tax dollars. :cuckoo:

5. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Yeah, but it's still better than the People's Republic of Maryland... After all, Pat Buchanan lives in McLean!

6. DiamondDave

DiamondDave Army Vet

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,816
    Hey now.... Not all of MD is that bad... thank God I live in conservative Frederick County while commuting into Reston to work... don't think I could take living around some of the whacko liberal loonies that work and live in the Reston/Ashburn area

7. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Also true that Western Maryland is pretty conservative. But there's always been this thing, in the D.C. suburbs, that the Republicans head for VA, and the Democrats for MD. The Dems are probably scared by the thought of living in "the South." Hee hee. I have the NRA headquarters right down the road from me in Fairfax, and it's close enough that I can hit the range on my lunch break.