Teens charged in fatal beating of Mexican immigrant

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
PORT CARBON, Pennsylvania (AP) -- Three white teens were charged Friday in what officials said was an epithet-filled fatal beating of an illegal Mexican immigrant in a small northeast Pennsylvania coal town.

Brandon J. Piekarsky, 16, and Colin J. Walsh, 17, were charged as adults with homicide and ethnic intimidation in the July 12 attack on Luis Ramirez.

A third teen, Derrick M. Donchak, 18, was charged with aggravated assault, ethnic intimidation and other offenses. All are from Shenandoah, where the attack occurred.

Ramirez, 25, was beaten to death after an argument with a group of youths that police said included high school football players. Authorities could not immediately say if any of the suspects were members of the team, but they confirmed that all three used ethnic slurs during the fight.

more ... Teens charged in fatal beating of Mexican immigrant - CNN.com

Mexican Illegals Charged in Fatal Beating of America

USA (AP) -- Untold millions of illegal Mexicans were charged Friday in what officials said was the hate-filled destruction of a formerly sovereign country, the United States of America.

Jose Lopez, Jose Martinez, Julio Lopez, Julio Martinez and too many others to mention invaded, attacked, drove drunk and killed, slashed with a knife, clogged emergency rooms, burned American flags, committed crimes, sucked up welfare, urinated in public, wiped out grass, tossed litter everywhere, barrio-ized once clean areas and generally turned into a Third-World shithole a country that once kind of nice.

The federal government said it encouraged the attack, because the people living here now need to be destroyed.

USA (AP) -- Untold millions of illegal Mexicans were charged Friday in what officials said was the hate-filled destruction of a formerly sovereign country, the United States of America.

Jose Lopez, Jose Martinez, Julio Lopez, Julio Martinez and too many others to mention invaded, attacked, drove drunk and killed, slashed with a knife, clogged emergency rooms, burned American flags, committed crimes, sucked up welfare, urinated in public, wiped out grass, tossed litter everywhere, barrio-ized once clean areas and generally turned into a Third-World shithole a country that once kind of nice.

The federal government said it encouraged the attack, because the people living here now need to be destroyed.

Based off of this single post you've got to be the most atypical NoVA person I've ever seen. I always thought that Northern Virginia was to the rest of the state what California is the United States. :)

Unfortunately more tax dollars are going to be wasted in trying these kids in a court of law, imprisoning them for the next 10 years, going through the endless appeals process, and not to mention more welfare for a mother and her fatherless children. Yes, let's all follow Joyce's suggestion and kill illegals to save tax dollars. :cuckoo:

Based off of this single post you've got to be the most atypical NoVA person I've ever seen. I always thought that Northern Virginia was to the rest of the state what California is the United States. :)

Yeah, but it's still better than the People's Republic of Maryland... After all, Pat Buchanan lives in McLean!

Yeah, but it's still better than the People's Republic of Maryland... After all, Pat Buchanan lives in McLean!

Hey now.... Not all of MD is that bad... thank God I live in conservative Frederick County while commuting into Reston to work... don't think I could take living around some of the whacko liberal loonies that work and live in the Reston/Ashburn area

Hey now.... Not all of MD is that bad... thank God I live in conservative Frederick County while commuting into Reston to work... don't think I could take living around some of the whacko liberal loonies that work and live in the Reston/Ashburn area

Also true that Western Maryland is pretty conservative. But there's always been this thing, in the D.C. suburbs, that the Republicans head for VA, and the Democrats for MD. The Dems are probably scared by the thought of living in "the South." Hee hee. I have the NRA headquarters right down the road from me in Fairfax, and it's close enough that I can hit the range on my lunch break.

Forum List

Back