Teens charged in beating death

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2011
On my own 200 acres of the Frozen North
Three Chicago teens, 16, 17, and 18 years old, videotaped as one of their number punched and killed an old, disabled man. They then posted that delightful video to YouTube and the killer's Facebook page. Nice kids, huh? If what they did wasn't bad enough, the "alleged" killer's father excuse his son's actions because his son "didn't realize the punch was fatal. Even better, one of the other perp's mother noted that her son only video-Ed and laughed...what happened to not even planning such activities to begin with, or maybe at least trying to talk you asshole buddy out of killing an innocent person?

3 Teens Charged in Fatal Beating of Chicago Man

Three Chicago teens, 16, 17, and 18 years old, videotaped as one of their number punched and killed an old, disabled man. They then posted that delightful video to YouTube and the killer's Facebook page. Nice kids, huh? If what they did wasn't bad enough, the "alleged" killer's father excuse his son's actions because his son "didn't realize the punch was fatal. Even better, one of the other perp's mother noted that her son only video-Ed and laughed...what happened to not even planning such activities to begin with, or maybe at least trying to talk you asshole buddy out of killing an innocent person?

Link doesn't seem to work.

If these kids did what they are charged with I hope they receive an appropriate punishment.

I will never understand why people feel the need to beat up on societies most vulnerable members.

If these kids did what they are charged with I hope they receive an appropriate punishment.

Try this link:
3 teens charged in fatal beating of Chicago man | Fox News

They did, I saw the video, before it was completely removed from facebook. It was awful

Last edited:
This kind of shit is occurring in many cities. People need to arm themselves and shoot a couple of them to curb it.

Forum List

Back