Teens Brandish Gun Over Slow Fast Food

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Yep. "Teens" again. Damn teens!

3 teens arrested after armed threat to kill McDonalds employees when food was not ready

21f7bc85-5c6e-4a96-8d2f-d43c65c126ba-large16x9_KyleEmmanuelHarriscropFxCPD.JPG

Good news, these black "teens" were all at least 18, so they get to go to big boys court, and hopefully get more than a small slap on the rest. .

We don't need more jails. We need more executions (but, not yet for these teens).

Hold on a sec folks. On occasion, Afro American workers are extremely lazy and slow! Maybe the young Afro American customer was making a point!

I was going to post some vids of Afro Americans ordering food from Afro American McD's employees, but a lot are too violent. :p

Okay, here's one where the Afro American who committed assault says she tried to act like a lady!

I was going to post some vids of Afro Americans ordering food from Afro American McD's employees, but a lot are too violent. :p

Okay, here's one where the Afro American who committed assault says she tried to act like a lady!

Why did't the cop shoot one of them?

Fucking animals. This shit will never change.

Forum List

Back