“Teens” at it again in Boston.

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Mayor Jack Young Calls Recent Violent Incidents Involving Teenagers 'Unacceptable'

The news reports claim what the crime wave has in common is “teens” and “students”. Not a very good description. The police report shows what they are trying to hide. How are these reporters not embarrassed?

2B9FEFE3-F12C-43F0-A977-E5B816A1B8F6.jpeg

Mayor Jack Young Calls Recent Violent Incidents Involving Teenagers 'Unacceptable'

The news reports claim what the crime wave has in common is “teens” and “students”. Not a very good description. The police report shows what they are trying to hide. How are these reporters not embarrassed?

View attachment 289712
Hmmm..........I wonder what the ethnicity of these "teens" would be? A bunch of unruly Amish white kids? I'm guessing probably NOT..............

View attachment 289712
Hmmm..........I wonder what the ethnicity of these "teens" would be? A bunch of unruly Amish white kids? I'm guessing probably NOT..............

See police report which contains a much better description than “teens”.

View attachment 289712

Yep, I did read the report which described them as "black juvenile males". But our biased media would never report it like this because it doesn't fit their narrative.

View attachment 289712

The point

You

“You break it by going into those neighborhoods and provide job opportunities for them and that’s what we’re trying to do,” Young said. “And by putting development in those neighborhoods that haven’t seen development in decades and that’s what we’re working to do.”

That's lofty but unrealized. There are no consequences for their actions. Thank you Annie E. Casey foundation.

Forum List

Back