Teenagers

My little angel wants to go to the "Zombie Walk" tomorrow, and have her dear old mum take her and her best friend. So I'm working it, today we are off again, more cleaning for my little built in maid! :lol:

How many of you on here have them?

The 14 year old actually vacuumed, did the dishes, cleaned her room and cleaned out the litter boxes in the last hour.

Anyone have any smelling salts?

*the look on my avatars face is kinda how I feel at this moment..............

I have a 15 year old daughter...this is Homecoming Weekend. Yikes!!!!

How did that happen? Hetero sex? Yikes!!!!

Last edited:
You don't say if it's your daughter or son. If the latter, I'd worry. A daughter? Nah...they do that sometimes, usually once puberty hits. That pesky June Cleaver instinct and all. (Just don't get used to it!)

Naw, boys do it, too.

I look at it as an invitation to search the room. When they come and say, "Hey, look what I did, ain't I a gem?" Go and ooh and ah over the room while pulling out drawers, going through coat pockets, looking in backpacks (for "papers", you know) under the bed, between the mattresses (let's check to make sure you didn't scare any spiders up into your bed, dear) windowsills (let's have a fire drill and make sure all the windows can be opened) under pillows (this is how you use a pillow to break the window) between pages of books "Oh wow, you're reading this, what an INTERESTING BOOK") and cell phone (I can't remember Grandma's number, you don't mind if I pull it off your phone, do you? Good.)

That's just me, though. Any excuse for an open and above board room search.

Forum List

Back