Teenagers

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
How many of you on here have them?

The 14 year old actually vacuumed, did the dishes, cleaned her room and cleaned out the litter boxes in the last hour.

Anyone have any smelling salts?

*the look on my avatars face is kinda how I feel at this moment..............

I'm faaaarrr too young to have children.

No matter how old I get, I will always be faaaaarrr too young to have children.

The 14 year old actually vacuumed, did the dishes, cleaned her room and cleaned out the litter boxes in the last hour.

Uh oh.... she's got a boy friend... :eusa_eh:

Gimme some of whatever you're giving your kid!

get out of the house, now!

6a00e5538b84f38833011278e4a2f428a4-320wi

What does she want to do, where does it take place and with whom does she want to go? And how much money will she need? :eusa_eh:

:lol:

Soon she will present a request to go to that party with so and so who just got his license! :eusa_eh:

You don't say if it's your daughter or son. If the latter, I'd worry. A daughter? Nah...they do that sometimes, usually once puberty hits. That pesky June Cleaver instinct and all. (Just don't get used to it!)

• Thanks
Reactions: del
You don't say if it's your daughter or son. If the latter, I'd worry. A daughter? Nah...they do that sometimes, usually once puberty hits. That pesky June Cleaver instinct and all. (Just don't get used to it!)
What is it about "cleaned her room" that causes you to ponder the gender of this teenager?

Last edited:
What is it about "cleaned her room" that causes you to ponder the gender of this teenager?

Oops, missed that. By the time I'd read all the posts, I'd forgotten.

I have two on the way..No not really. :lol:

14 seems so long ago but I do recall doing all those things constantly at 14. I'm in my very clean room (by guy standards anyway) at the moment. :lol:

Accept what she has done with a chirpy smile and say "thanks". Be suspicious, but enjoy while you can.

When can she come to my house?

wanna trade for a week? Mine just head butted me in the face!:razz:

I have a 15 year old daughter...this is Homecoming Weekend. Yikes!!!!

And mine just cleaned her room about a week ago...now the guest bedroom and the family room have all her crap.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back