Teenagers poured gasoline on boy walking home from school and set him on fire: cops

I've done something to Upset her... She is incapable of agreeing with me because of it...

If I said it was daytime, she'd probably Neg me and call me an Asswipe. :lol:

:)

peace...
Such a victim....

And, when I recharge rep, I'll neg you for whining about negs.

:thup:

Am I responding to this Threat at my own Risk, Mo Chara?... :lol:

peace...
I guess your 'sanity' involves making up shit and your head and believing it to be real. Obvious brain damage.

Si... You are really starting to creep up on the Sand Levels of CG.

peace...
Pissed off that your stupid title is gone, now?

Asswipe.

Try not to let your recent disapproval of Mal's friction with California Girl cloud your judgement, Si. All he's doing is objecting to a double standard being made by the media. Race has everything to do with this heinous attack, as outlined by the article itself. Not to mention the victim's mother's statement. And he's right, in that history tells us that if the attackers were white and the victim black, this would've made the breakfast news all over the world.

If Mal has a 'friction' with me, it is purely one sided. He's an asswipe, and I ignore asswipes. They bore me with their repetitive post whines.

Disgusting. Give them the death penalty.

(Reduced punishment simply because you weren't successful at your crime is retarded. Gifford's attempted assassin should get the chair as well.)
If I was the parent that would have already happened. Not just the lil niglets but the parents and extended family too.

I'm trying to see the correlation between your being an asswipe and your question. Of course, I don't spend my days wiping crap from assholes, so it's understandable that I'm not seeing a thing.

Asswipe.

If Mal has a 'friction' with me, it is purely one sided. He's an asswipe, and I ignore asswipes. They bore me with their repetitive post whines.

Yep... Just what I Thought. :thup:

peace...

Pissed off that your stupid title is gone, now?

Asswipe.

Try not to let your recent disapproval of Mal's friction with California Girl cloud your judgement, Si. All he's doing is objecting to a double standard being made by the media. Race has everything to do with this heinous attack, as outlined by the article itself. Not to mention the victim's mother's statement. And he's right, in that history tells us that if the attackers were white and the victim black, this would've made the breakfast news all over the world.

^Says the Whiner who couldn't take a Pos Rep without having the the Last Word... :lol:

Cali would Bitch about the Taxes on a pile of Free Money. :thup:

peace...

^Says the Whiner who couldn't take a Pos Rep without having the the Last Word... :lol:

peace...

I think it's time for your nap Mal.

peace...

I think it's time for your nap Mal.

Already?...

By the way, Cali thanked you for this post. :thup:

peace...

Angry_Socks_EP_Cover_by_sferinga.jpg

peace...

I severely believe this internet internet site demands much more thought. I am going to nearly absolutely be back again to look at a lot more, thanks for that data.1 point I just motivation to mention is your Weblog is so fantastic worthwhile for us.I hope you're gonna continue to hold in publishing new articles or blog posts & thank you for sharing your great experience among us.

Forum List

Back