Teenagers have no respect

I can't get past the first 6 words of the OP.:eusa_eh: :razz:

Likewise. I'm glad it wasn't just me. One of the reasons why I'm so hesitant about this whole 'marriage' malarky. It's a partnership, not a bill of sale.

It's not that big of a deal. Nothing really CHANGES when you get married from the way things already were before, except that you won't be having sex with him anywhere close to the frequency you did before. :D

there was a recent survey showing married people have more sex than singles....i swear my first reaction was...were the singles polled buddist monks?

i dont think its fair to say teenagers have no respect ......i see a lot of respectful teenagers....hell i go into walmart....you know the little stretch of games and all..always a bunch of thugs hanging out playing those.....they open the door for me...and call me ma'am...hardly disrespectful...and i will tell you this...i hear fuck this and that......from adults in public just as much as i do kids....

i dont think its fair to say teenagers have no respect ......i see a lot of respectful teenagers....hell i go into walmart....you know the little stretch of games and all..always a bunch of thugs hanging out playing those.....they open the door for me...and call me ma'am...hardly disrespectful...and i will tell you this...i hear fuck this and that......from adults in public just as much as i do kids....

southern fucking hospitality, motherfuckers.

I let the wife go out with some friends, so I decided to take the kids to McDonalds. I don't like to take them there a lot, but the indoor enclosed play area makes it easy to watch three little ones.

In the area these four teenagers come in and are eating. No problem, but they start dropping F-Bombs and N-Bombs (keep in mind these kids are white) left and right. With the place packed with children. A mother asks them to have a little respect and watch their language. One of the little punk tells her to "fuck off." The stunned woman gets manager and he kicks them out. On the way out he calls the women a "fat bitch!"

Unbelievable, I hope I wasn't that disrespectful when I was a teen!

Not surprising, these kids have no damn respect these days, it will be fun when they turn into adults.

You should've lowered yourself to their level and punched one of the little ***** in the face. That would've taught 'em. Though they no-doubt relished your hesitant, passive (but ultimately cowardly) inaction.

If he hit one of those kids GHook would be in jail.

I let the wife go out with some friends, so I decided to take the kids to McDonalds. I don't like to take them there a lot, but the indoor enclosed play area makes it easy to watch three little ones.

In the area these four teenagers come in and are eating. No problem, but they start dropping F-Bombs and N-Bombs (keep in mind these kids are white) left and right. With the place packed with children. A mother asks them to have a little respect and watch their language. One of the little punk tells her to "fuck off." The stunned woman gets manager and he kicks them out. On the way out he calls the women a "fat bitch!"

Teens are built to be barrier pushers.

Its part of the cycle.

They have to fight the world to try and find their place in it.

BTW those two things in red in your post say a couple of thi ngs about your lack of respect for others

Anyone who expects "respect" from a teen in todays society is being silly.

We dont give them much to respect these days.

That is utter BULLSHIT! What teens don't get these days isn't respect, it's upbringing. Kids don't know how to act because they haven't been TAUGHT how to act.

I was in a Dollar Store in Farmington KY last week. Checking out in front of me was a young lad, I'd say about 14 or so. The clerk asked him a question about his purchase. He replied, "I think so, ma'am." Then when she finished she said "Have a nice day." He replied, "Yes, ma'am. You too ma'am." I said to the clerk, "what a well mannered young man!" And we have some VERY well mannered teenagers around here.

If I had taken that bunch of little heathens out they would have been back home in 5 minutes flat after the first infraction! I think the fact that the person who started this thread allowed it to go on and put up with it in public until someone else intervened speaks far louder than anything he has to say.

You can not force a person to respect you.

You can only gain their respect.

The kids you so despise because they dont respect you ma'am dont respect you for a reason.

They see the world today for what it is.

Crumbling schools with poorly paid teachers and parents scrambling to make a living.

NO JOBS for them and nothing but huge debt if they try to go to college.

No training available for a better prospect and nothing but adults who failed to create a decent prospect fro them all hanging arround excpecting them to grovel to them because they are older.

You dont get it at all.

Now back to nature, they have to emotionally break from their parents to feel the power in themselves to handle the world on their own.

It is human nature.

Now what do they do with this human nature when there is very little prospect of being able to be on their own because the right in this country insisted on distroying the world economy?

Likewise. I'm glad it wasn't just me. One of the reasons why I'm so hesitant about this whole 'marriage' malarky. It's a partnership, not a bill of sale.

It's not that big of a deal. Nothing really CHANGES when you get married from the way things already were before, except that you won't be having sex with him anywhere close to the frequency you did before. :D

there was a recent survey showing married people have more sex than singles....i swear my first reaction was...were the singles polled buddist monks?

Single people definently have more sex than married folks, that poll was bs.

Not surprising, these kids have no damn respect these days, it will be fun when they turn into adults.

This behaviour is the exception, not the rule: 95% of kids are pretty typical of what you'd find 20 years ago: egocentric little angst-ridden semi-adults. Watch Ferris Buler's Day Off or The Breakfast Club.

The greatest change in adolescent behaviour has been during the past 100 years: Before 1918, most states had no compulsory public education, and then certainly not past 8th grade. "Kids" were very much part of the labor force...the BOTTOM of the labor force.

Since 1918 kids have been compelled not only to remain in public school, usually until they are 18, but child labor laws make it almost impossible for them to be employed. Recently, as the population has aged, retirees have begun to fill many of the few positions traditionally occupied by teenagers. This state of affairs will only grow in prevalence, so I would expect some incremental growth in the disgruntled youth population. This will be particularly noticable as declining enlistment demands in the military provide even fewer opportunities for 18-25 year olds.

Its part of the cycle.

BTW those two things in red in your post say a couple of thi ngs about your lack of respect for others

That's your dumbass view because race baiting, fear mongering, marxist douchebags like you don't respect anything..........

Its part of the cycle.

That's your dumbass view because race baiting, fear mongering, marxist douchebags like you don't respect anything..........

But then there are many adults which have no respect and are vulgar every chance they get for no real reason

Its part of the cycle.

But then there are many adults which have no respect and are vulgar every chance they get for no real reason

Indeed, could be the parents of these punk ass teens....

You should've lowered yourself to their level and punched one of the little ***** in the face. That would've taught 'em. Though they no-doubt relished your hesitant, passive (but ultimately cowardly) inaction.

Physically attacking a teenager because he dropped a few F-Bombs or N-Bombs? Seriously not too smart. Besides jail, lawsuit can be expensive.

Besides, last time I did that it didn't work out too well for me!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2609648-post1.html

Sometime it isn't worth it!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back