Teenager shot dead...in Britain, where they banned and confiscated guns

The only thing what I'm able to think, when I read this is: What a totally stupid nonsense! 250,000-300,000 cases of self defense don't exist in Germany. So why should exist 1.1 million cases of self-defense in the USA? Your country is more than 25 times the size of Germany. That's enough place to avoid conflicts.

It seems that you should be more concerned about the crime increase in your home country of Germany than the lower crime rate in the United States.

‘Most Dangerous Place in Germany’: Crime in Inner-City Berlin

Posted by Vijeta Uniyal Thursday, March 9, 2017 at 11:30am
9 cameras catch hundreds of crimes in just 48 hours, claims German moderator

Funny.

While the Merkel government and German media don’t like to talk about the No-Go Zones

No one talks about things, which don't exist. "No-Go" areas are in Germany not acceptable.

and the rising wave of migrant crime in the country, a popular German TV show “Akte 2017” has brought the issue to the forefront.

Akte what? ... Ah yeah, that's from SAT-1. Private TV. Never watched it. I heard they make out of everything a scandal. Somtimes they are right and sometimes they are wrong. I guess it's diffcult for them to find enough scandals.

German journalist and moderator Claus Strunz went to Berlin’s Kottbusser Tor area — dubbed as the ‘most dangerous place in Germany’ — to record the latest edition of his show.

Kottbusser Tor? ... Dangerous? ... One moment ... Indeed started in 2014 a growing of crimes in this area - specially robberry, thievery and drug dealing. And indeed grew then crime rate of people from Africa 400% in the years 2014->2015 - from 11 cases to 44 cases of people from North-Africa. But 1023 of this deeds were done in 2015 from Germans.

As Berlin’s Left-wing state government prohibits police from carrying out video surveillance in the capital on the grounds of ‘preserving individual privacy’, Strunz and his crew installed 9 cameras in and around Kottbusser Tor, and ran them for 48 hours. Last year, Berlin police registered 1,600 crimes in Kottbusser Tor. However, according to the show’s moderator Strunz, his crew recorded ‘hundreds of crimes’ in just 48 hours and with just 9 cameras.

He did what? That's normally a crime on its onw - but they are reporters and so this makes the difference I guess. For sure they had to deinstall the cameras after their reportage. We don't suffer videomania. But I fear no one in Germany took this very serios, because no one told me anything about. What did he call "crime"?

By the way. The police registered since 1993 always 6 million - 6 3/4 milllion crimes in Germany. Only 2017 was an exception: It were registered in 2017 only 5 3/4 million crimes.

Last edited:
Racism will you not help to solve the problems of the USA. Your racism helps you only to play with guns. And because you like to play with guns you need dangerous criminals in ghettos - or unarmed German exchange student - with Turkish roots - and an excellent German reputation. We lost one of our best ambassadors of Germany. And the USA murdered him. He may rest in peace.

It seems to me that it would be pretty bold for a German to point fingers at any other country for racism.

Before Hitler came racism of Germans was on one of the lowest levels in the world. The racism of the Nazis was very special. They made so called "Aryans" out of Germans - what made absolutelly no sense. Never any German was "Aryan" in history. And they had to use markers to defame Jews (the yellow star) - otherwise no one had found any difference between Germans and Jews - on the very simple reason, because there was no difference between Germans and Jews. Some Germans were Jews - some Jews were Germans. That was the whole "problem" before Hitler came. The most ideas of the German racism came by the way from the English speaking world. That's why you have more ideas about the German racism than Germans have on their own ideas about racism. I remember for example a Palestinian, who tried to find an appartement. An old lady offered an appartement - but "only for Germans, because I made bad experiences with others". He spoke in his perfect German with her - and she gave him the appartement. When she said to him "But you are not a German - I should not give you the appartement" he answered "Yes - but I'm nearly like a German" - and smiled with his nice brown eyes. So he got it. He was really a nice guy.

Last edited:
One of the millions of possible answers: Because with a gun every idiot is able to kill every genius.
Markle : And what means your slug "funny" ?

Because of your hypocrisy.

Of what?

(1) It's just simple not true that plenty people get shot and killed everywhere.
(2) And one of the problems of guns is that every idiot is able to kill every genius with a gun.

What's the hypocrisy in this 2 sentences?

This was the statement to which I responded LAUGHING and said you were being hypocritical.
"One of the millions of possible answers: Because with a gun every idiot is able to kill every genius."

My wild guess is that you are NOT a pro-life advocate.

One of the millions of possible answers: Because with a gun every idiot is able to kill every genius.

Of what?

(1) It's just simple not true that plenty people get shot and killed everywhere.
(2) And one of the problems of guns is that every idiot is able to kill every genius with a gun.

This was the statement to which I responded LAUGHING and said you were being hypocritical.
"One of the millions of possible answers: Because with a gun every idiot is able to kill every genius."

You are a hypocrite because you are NOT pro-life. Without a gun, millions of genius' are killed. Thus far, I don't recall any genius being killed with a gun.

Last edited:
Racism will you not help to solve the problems of the USA. Your racism helps you only to play with guns. And because you like to play with guns you need dangerous criminals in ghettos - or unarmed German exchange student - with Turkish roots - and an excellent German reputation. We lost one of our best ambassadors of Germany. And the USA murdered him. He may rest in peace.

It seems to me that it would be pretty bold for a German to point fingers at any other country for racism.

Before Hitler came racism of Germans was on one of the lowest levels in the world. The racism of the Nazis was very special. They made so called "Aryans" out of Germans - what made absolutelly no sense. Never any German was "Aryan" in history. And they had to use markers to defame Jews (the yellow star) - otherwise no one had found any difference between Germans and Jews - on the very simple reason, because there was no difference between Germans and Jews. Some Germans were Jews - some Jews were Germans. That was the whole "problem" before Hitler came. The most ideas of the German racism came by the way from the English speaking world. That's why you have more ideas about the German racism than Germans have on their own ideas about racism. I remember for example a Palestinian, who tried to find an appartement. An old lady offered an appartement - but "only for Germans, because I made bad experiences with others". He spoke in his perfect German with her - and she gave him the appartement. When she said to him "But you are not a German - I should not give you the appartement" he answered "Yes - but I'm nearly like a German" - and smiled with his nice brown eyes. So he got it. He was really a nice guy.

Senseless mini-essay.

An unprovable allegation, one way or the other, followed by nonsense.

No one cares about Germany's racism/bigotry/hate pre-Adolph Hitler. Hard as it is to believe, several of Hitler's closest associate, his ring of trusted Nazi's were even more racist than Hitler himself.

Of what?

My wild guess is that you are NOT a pro-life advocate.

?

Senseless mini-essay.

No one cares about Germany's racism/bigotry/hate pre-Adolph Hitler. Hard as it is to believe, several of Hitler's closest associate, his ring of trusted Nazi's were even more racist than Hitler himself.

:th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn: ... Whatever ...

Last edited:

Senseless mini-essay.

:th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn: ... Whatever ...

Markle

The word "Aryan" for German makes only sense if someone is using the wrong written word "Arian", because Germans were Arians before they became Catholics. But this mistake is in the German language impossible (Aryan = Arier; Arian = Arianer) - this mistake is only possible in the English language. This means Adolf Hitler used for his propaganda something what came from the English speaking world. What was this? And when you like to give me an answer, then do not forget that you disqualified yourselve with this last attack against me as Nazi on your own - but this is perhaps the reason why you could know this answer. What will you answer? Nonsene? Nothing?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back