Teenager hacks election in minutes. But Donald sits on his hands over Russian threat.

That's how we vote in Florida. No machines. A card and a good old number 2 pencil or a black pen.

Yup. You sign in under a previous signature, fill out your card hand it to a an election official who runs it through a machine that tabulates the votes WHILE YOU WATCH.

The machine is plugged into an electrical outlet and nothing else.

It can't be hacked.

And whoever wrote that article is a lying piece of shit. And so is the OP.

It just isn't possible to hack into and change election results FROM THE OUTSIDE!

What State? What kind of machines?

Who did this? Is the hacker's name "River O'Connor" (which is a play on Flannery O'Connor's book "The River") or is that the writer's name? Either way, it's pathetic.

I think before you post a pile of fucking shit like this, you ought to do just a tiny bit of research to make sure you aren't being taken for a sucker.

Oh.....

My bad. dimocraps don't care about that.

Yup and the election officials make sure you watch your ballot go in.

If we aren't protecting our democratic process, we are abandoning it. Of course, this could easily be avoided by not using internet based systems.

The fact that someone as untrained as myself could theoretically bring an election to a screeching halt with nothing but a quick Google search should be a wake-up call. While inflating Gary Johnson’s vote tally to over 90 billion is good for a laugh, a more malicious agent—not to mention a team of well-funded and highly skilled hackers—could do real damage.

I Just Hacked a State Election. I’m 17. And I’m Not Even a Very Good Hacker.
went and looked. they're "replicas" of a system, not the system itself. my question is - which state puts how they setup their voting machines online?

If we aren't protecting our democratic process, we are abandoning it. Of course, this could easily be avoided by not using internet based systems.

The fact that someone as untrained as myself could theoretically bring an election to a screeching halt with nothing but a quick Google search should be a wake-up call. While inflating Gary Johnson’s vote tally to over 90 billion is good for a laugh, a more malicious agent—not to mention a team of well-funded and highly skilled hackers—could do real damage.

went and looked. they're "replicas" of a system, not the system itself. my question is - which state puts how they setup their voting machines online?

The google search he is referring to was basic command lines for MySQL databases, as the student isn't familiar with MySQL.

The google search he is referring to was basic command lines for MySQL databases, as the student isn't familiar with MySQL.
yea but most sites won't leave that exposed or unsecure.

Quick...someone remind me.....

WHO was the President when the news 1st broke that Russia was interfering, running a Counter-Intelligence Op in the US, and attempting to hack our power grid back in 201?

WHO was the President who said there was NO WAY anyone could hack our elections?

You expect the President to tell your sorry ass what we're doing about Russia this time around..and don't you have a pole to dance or something?

WHO was the President who said Trump should stop worrying about rigged elections and worry about getting more votes....before it was revealed that Hillary and the DNC rigged primaries, cheated in debates, committed election fraud during the primaries, broke election and campaign finance laws, and colluded with and paid foreign spies and RUSSIANS for their help in trying to beat Trump?

WHO was the President when the news 1st broke that Russia was interfering, running a Counter-Intelligence Op in the US, and attempting to hack our power grid back in 201?

Same guy who was running the show in 2016.

WHO was the President all that time leading up to the 2016 election while the Russians were allowed to continue interfering, hacking, etc....?

What do you think our President should do? How about putting spies into the DNC to see if they can spot any collusion? Maybe he's already done that. He would necessarily say anything about it, if he wanted to be able to indict Russian operatives.

What do you think our President should do? How about putting spies into the DNC to see if they can spot any collusion? Maybe he's already done that.
Not needed.

2012:
Barry tells Medvedev to tell Putin he will be more flexible after re-election.

2014:
Barry / Hillary give Putin 20 % of the US supply of uranium
Barry breaks the US promise to help defend the Ukraine, sits back and lets Putin militarily annex Crimea
Barry learns of Russian interference / hacking and does nothing
Barry lets Hillary continue operating her known illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server
- Russia and 5 foreign entities walk off with ROP SECRET+ data

2016:
Hillary colluded with and paid foreign spies and Russians for help in trying to win the WH
Obama's CIA, NIA, and FBI all use the Russia provided document illegally, pushing it falsely as legit Intel

The evidence is all there...you just have to WANT to see it.

No one is claiming that Russia changed the vote tallies.

th

----------------------------Hack this
Someone's been finger banging Papa Smurf again.

yea but most sites won't leave that exposed or unsecure.

No one is claiming that Russia changed the vote tallies.

As long as they didn't do it before there's no reason to believe they won't do it in the future.

Elections aren't decided by numbers on websites, or TV networks, or candidates conceding.

Election results on election night are not official.
Official results are not determined until several days sometimes a week or more after the election.

WHO was the President all that time leading up to the 2016 election while the Russians were allowed to continue interfering, hacking, etc....?

Was it that flexible guy?

Forum List

Back