Teenage being traffic

critter

Rookie
Sep 7, 2009
new hampshire
Now i am watching story on the e channel. What really irraites me this young girls 13-15 or younger are kidnapped and force to have fake names id and tell if you say something your family in danger.

When the mom reports her daughter and cousin missing the police blow it over and say they just ran away. I am so tired of it. what kind of police work is this?

these girls are taking by truck dirvers switch on certin channel for like anal ... etc... wow... the cops suck ass...

wow huge twist in the show... its on channel E and cops warm them from that certin truck stop and called the area with the house... yet the father calls cops they don't send an officer now.

the mother calls back very upset with them (who wouldn't?) and they like clam down this officers need to be fired and or do there JOB RIGHT.

Sorry this might be hard to read but it pisses me off.

The amblunace got there plus a cbg news crew got there before cops got there 93 minutes... yes 93 three minutes and these cops in trolodea let these guy leave on bail.

but in Michigan they got 8... years in freadal jail 6 years in freadl jail 5 years in freadal jail...

Last edited:
It's almost enough to put one off purchasing the services of whores, isn't it?

• Banned

what i feel like is i want to become a pimp just to help these young girls out... get them safe and get them they help they need.

watching these cops do there job.. seriously... 93 with minutes no excuse on ***t.... they should of said officer was down and i can bet they would of bene there in 5-10 minutes top
nehoiboors called the polcie not one not two but three.
diffrent.

Now i am watching story on the e channel. What really irraites me this young girls 13-15 or younger are kidnapped and force to have fake names id and tell if you say something your family in danger.

When the mom reports her daughter and cousin missing the police blow it over and say they just ran away. I am so tired of it. what kind of police work is this?

And the really sad part is that not only are a great many women and children kidnapped into this type of situation from not running away, but also there are many women and children who are homeless (runaways, for all intensive purposes) because they chose to get out of an abusive home, and are easy targets to be kidnapped into this type of situation, also. If someone thinks their wife and child has been kidnapped, it would be wise to contact ICE (immigration and customs enforcement) to be able to know whether they left the country or not, in the future. It would help to at least find out who they are with, and if that person is connected with any other women and children at the same time, then it might indicate a trafficking situation. Wow great post.. This is something I want to pursue as a prosecutor...

these girls are taking by truck dirvers switch on certin channel for like anal ... etc... wow... the cops suck ass...

I have a feeling you are really upset right now. You are right in a lot of ways- but the cops also have to base this stuff on how much of their stuff is missing, prior police reports, etc.. It is not always easy to make the leap from a "runaway" who wanted to get out of their situation to "kidnapped", when all indicators point to them just "getting out" and "going underground" by their own choice. Just saying- the cops don't always have a way of knowing or connecting these things.

wow huge twist in the show... its on channel E and cops warm them from that certin truck stop and called the area with the house... yet the father calls cops they don't send an officer now.

OMG Are you kidding!!! <now switches channel to E!> Thats fucked up..

the mother calls back very upset with them (who wouldn't?) and they like clam down this officers need to be fired and or do there JOB RIGHT.

Thats okay, I am sure the normal rational person is as pissed as you.. I know my posts arent as well laid out as they usually are.

The amblunace got there plus a cbg news crew got there before cops got there 93 minutes... yes 93 three minutes and these cops in trolodea let these guy leave on bail.

but in Michigan they got 8... years in freadal jail 6 years in freadl jail 5 years in freadal jail...

Well, hey- thats some good news, right! Glad they got convictions, anyways. .Whew!! Thats a combined 19 years of keeping sex trafficking predators (aka pimps) off the streets.. :clap2:

Another resource- Watch a movie called "Human Trafficking".. It is not a documentary, but it might as well be. The movie was obviously created as a method of helping to spread an awareness about sex trafficking. It is an excellent movie.

what i feel like is i want to become a pimp just to help these young girls out... get them safe and get them they help they need.

watching these cops do there job.. seriously... 93 with minutes no excuse on ***t.... they should of said officer was down and i can bet they would of bene there in 5-10 minutes top
nehoiboors called the polcie not one not two but three.
diffrent.

Best way to help them: Take pictures and report suspicious activity to ICE and the regular FBI. Also, put a tip about a house or establishment on your local crimeline tip website. Any pictures you can take (do NOT be seen taking these pictures- If you might be seen, just try to set up some kind of surveillance video camera that is out of their view instead)

You are SO nice Critter.. :clap2: I tip my hat to you..

• Banned

And the really sad part is that not only are a great many women and children kidnapped into this type of situation from not running away, but also there are many women and children who are homeless (runaways, for all intensive purposes) because they chose to get out of an abusive home, and are easy targets to be kidnapped into this type of situation, also. If someone thinks their wife and child has been kidnapped, it would be wise to contact ICE (immigration and customs enforcement) to be able to know whether they left the country or not, in the future. It would help to at least find out who they are with, and if that person is connected with any other women and children at the same time, then it might indicate a trafficking situation. Wow great post.. This is something I want to pursue as a prosecutor...

I have a feeling you are really upset right now. You are right in a lot of ways- but the cops also have to base this stuff on how much of their stuff is missing, prior police reports, etc.. It is not always easy to make the leap from a "runaway" who wanted to get out of their situation to "kidnapped", when all indicators point to them just "getting out" and "going underground" by their own choice. Just saying- the cops don't always have a way of knowing or connecting these things.

the matter of the fact is that the steps dad or the uncle or someone not sure who it was. called police saying her daughter was in the damn house. yet police said they couldn't send anyone. he went to get a crow bar and broke open the house and went up stairs and started to beat the pimp. whil the lady who the mother that called police saying she needed a cop. and was holding the other women

yet these people.... let the pimp go and the girl who was force into protrusion ran to him into the mall. she now where a wig... and so much more should of been done.

sorry but once there a missing childern your job as a police is to find them no matter if they ran or something else. that its there job to do is protect the citiezes they fail to do it.

now when Michigan did it they did it right but the poor girl had to go to court.... to face them again

also Michigan police warn them this guy was here. and doing this. sorry but there no excuse for this sorry police station

OMG Are you kidding!!! <now switches channel to E!> Thats fucked up..

Thats okay, I am sure the normal rational person is as pissed as you.. I know my posts arent as well laid out as they usually are.

Well, hey- thats some good news, right! Glad they got convictions, anyways. .Whew!! Thats a combined 19 years of keeping sex trafficking predators (aka pimps) off the streets.. :clap2:

Another resource- Watch a movie called "Human Trafficking".. It is not a documentary, but it might as well be. The movie was obviously created as a method of helping to spread an awareness about sex trafficking. It is an excellent movie.

Human trafficking i believe lifetime did a story on it. and it really sets and explain a lot.
the guy who ran it was just in it for the money. movie if you haven't seen i would recommended it.

Human trafficking i believe lifetime did a story on it. and it really sets and explain a lot.
the guy who ran it was just in it for the money. movie if you haven't seen i would recommended it.

Human Trafficking | myLifetime.com

It doesn't seem like lifetime portrayed the movie in a way that says the producer was only in it for the money, but I may not be understanding your post- Not to criticize, but your post is a little unclear.. Please clarify.. Thanks =)

• Banned

Human Trafficking | myLifetime.com

It doesn't seem like lifetime portrayed the movie in a way that says the producer was only in it for the money, but I may not be understanding your post- Not to criticize, but your post is a little unclear.. Please clarify.. Thanks =)

I was just exlpaing to the bad person was in human trafficking just to make money.

OK Thats what I figured, but I wasn't clear. Yeah the ringmaster of that trafficking ring was a real asshole, wasnt he. I hated the part where the girl was raped, and the other part where the woman was shot. <brrrr> That movie really brought it home..

OK Thats what I figured, but I wasn't clear. Yeah the ringmaster of that trafficking ring was a real asshole, wasnt he. I hated the part where the girl was raped, and the other part where the woman was shot. <brrrr> That movie really brought it home..

it was sad the women was shot but the people were doing all to protect her... she just was not thinking at the time. the movie did explain a lot.

These child-stealing whore masters give pimps and the entire sex industry a bad name, don't they?

Well, yeah- technically a pimp has never been a good name to start out with- someone who owns women who are enslaved to a live of sexual servitude to make his money?? Sounds like a shithead to me.

Forum List

Back