teen wolf two - dont laugh!

Feb 15, 2004
Someone sent this to me - why I don't really know but can gather it must be a joke. Never heard of it.

I had seen the wolf movie with Michael J Fox and remember it being funny.

Since I have a tendancy to let videos rot on the shelf unless I know they are good - I am gathering since I never heard of this one it must be garbage and thus will end up there....

Has anyone heard of it before? Seen it?

pile o shit. has jason bateman as mike j fox cousin (?) who goes off to collage. doesn't even have the same guy playing styles. here i'll spoil the plot for you avert your eyes now if you don't what to know how this cinematic jem turns out:

he doesn't think he is wolf but turns out he is and get popular.

it's a shocking twist!

heres what imdb.com has to say:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094118/

Teen Wolf Too (1987)

Genre: Comedy / Family / Horror (more)

Tagline: High school was easy. But college is a whole different ANIMAL.

Plot Outline: Todd Howard is a struggling teenager. Nothing seems to be going very well for him, until he turns into a wolf. (view trailer)

User Comments: Horrible. (more)

User Rating: 2.7/10 (1,726 votes) bottom 100: #36

I'll play devil's advocate here...

If you're a fan of corny 80's movies, or if you're the kind of person who actually enjoys watching really bad movies (if you are, you know what I'm talking about; if you're not, don't worry about it), then you might enjoy it.

Of course, you'd be better off just getting the first one. Like they said, it's much the same as T.W. Too, only it has Styles, The Fat Guy, "Give me a keg of beer", and Michael J. Fox riding a van like a surfboard!

So I decided to watch the movie knowing it was crap and boy did it live up to that title! Of course I couldn't stand to sit through the whole movie as the acting was horrific regardless of the lousy script. Watching Bateman was like watching someone read off a cue card in front of them. About ten minuets or so of it I had to stop the tape and shelve it on the pile with the other dust collectors. Some day I will clean that dusty shelf.

Forum List

Back