Teen who had MAGA hat stolen represents himself and Trump nation well.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Very nice young man who was having a conversation about Pokemon had his hat grabbed off his head and his drink thrown into his face. He has not pressed charges against the aggressor other than simple theft for his hat. He also stated on a Fox interview that everyone makes mistakes and this man just made a mistake and he bears no ill will toward him.

Nice of him, but he needs to push this.

He didn't "make a mistake."

The left sees kindness as weakness, and this only encourages them.

They made him turn the hat around to hide the swastika
Ewe missed an opportunity to play the race card whore!

What a stupid comment
And your comment wasn't stupid? There was a Racist involved in this incident, but it wasn't the kid.
He's just a troll with no life except to pounce in every thread he can find and bash anyone that doesn't agree with his idiocy. Just step over him like he is a pile of shit. Oh. Wait. He is a pile of shit.

I second this. What if this isn't the first time that the guy had such a melt down? The only way to make sure that this time is his last time is to have him be prosecuted for it.

God bless you and that boy always!!!

Holly
I've since read that he was arrested on charges of felony theft. He was also fired from his job at a bar but I like the fact that the kid did not push for this. When Libs go low, we go high.

I second this. What if this isn't the first time that the guy had such a melt down? The only way to make sure that this time is his last time is to have him be prosecuted for it.

God bless you and that boy always!!!

Holly
I've since read that he was arrested on charges of felony theft. He was also fired from his job at a bar but I like the fact that the kid did not push for this. When Libs go low, we go high.
Maybe once upon a time. I think people are fed up turning the other cheek. Ask that waitress that pulled the gun on that schmuck that smacked the cook because his food was too long reaching him.

There will be more of that. Watch and see.

Liberals scar me on a human level, eer, they SCARE me too. I live with Mexicans, and they are example of a broken culture.They adore pain and suffering. Hispanic culture is about sadism and suffering. They adore animal torture. Bull ,cock or dog fighting? I have seen a Hispanic man beat his child and the boy laughed the entire time. When I call the police, they don't show up for over a hour. A district 2 mouthpiece says they have had too many complaints of police brutality, so police are hesitant to respond....Um really? Isn't that ironic in a delicious way? Police don't want to be construed as being brutal by brutal people? Seems like the tail is wagging the bloody dog here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back