Teen sues apple for $1billion over facial recognition arrest

If he has a case they will settle for less Still going against the Big Apple is like going against the ant standing its ground in the face of a foot about to squash it

Last edited:
The elites are setting all you folks up to clamor for using a complete electronic profile, including a social rank score, DNA profile, finger prints and facial recognition to control all of you and the border. I am surprised you are rooting for him.

If he were an illegal alien, you all probably wouldn't give a shit.

:71:

The elites are setting all you folks up to clamor for using a complete electronic profile, including a social rank score, DNA profile, finger prints and facial recognition to control all of you and the border. I am surprised you are rooting for him.
Pure polemical garbage. Who is "clamoring" for Big Brother in their life? Get a life that isn't so dismally stupid!

And your racist shit doesn't help.

:71:
Wow. A social rank score sounds like a primitive move back in the race for superior versus inferior. Even if this personal rating score were to be strictly based upon whether or not a person has been found guilty in a court of law and charged with a crime or multiple crimes, tainted evidence and false verdicts come to mind. Innocent peons will be stuck with a lowly rating indicating they’re thugs when innocent. Ah, the cost of a few lives won’t matter much in the scheme of things… until it happens to become a personal experience.

Wow. A social rank score sounds like a primitive move back in the race for superior versus inferior. Even if this personal rating score were to be strictly based upon whether or not a person has been found guilty in a court of law and charged with a crime or multiple crimes, tainted evidence and false verdicts come to mind. Innocent peons will be stuck with a lowly rating indicating they’re thugs when innocent. Ah, the cost of a few lives won’t matter much in the scheme of things… until it happens to become a personal experience.

This is how China already runs things, and, here, they are slowly habituating folks to it, with vaccine passports.

Already, folks have no problem denying service for those who refuse to get the jab.

Once the system is fully in place, then it will be used for those who engage in other non PC behavior, and the cancelling will go full.

I remember, once long ago, having a conversation with my folks on why I refuse to have a smart phone, because they track everything you say, do, buy, etc. And my father said to me, "well, if you aren't doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about."

. . .but now? What if they decide to make things that once were not wrong. . . now a crime?

:dunno:

This is how China already runs things, and, here, they are slowly habituating folks to it, with vaccine passports.

Already, folks have no problem denying service for those who refuse to get the jab.

Once the system is fully in place, then it will be used for those who engage in other non PC behavior, and the cancelling will go full.

I remember, once long ago, having a conversation with my folks on why I refuse to have a smart phone, because they track everything you say, do, buy, etc. And my father said to me, "well, if you aren't doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about."

. . .but now? What if they decide to make things that once were not wrong. . . now a crime?

:dunno:
A problem that will get worse before it gets better. Crooks having same access to tech that police buy. Private businesses protect their intellectual property rights, and I understand IP theft but it’s very rare for independent inventors.

Speaking of what happens when using the fear factor approach while lying through one’s teeth…..at one time, I worked for a patent attorney who I soon came to learn was as crooked as the day is long. The insurance product targeted sole inventors working on start-ups mostly in their basements. The goal was to convince the inventor that his intellectual property was at high risk of being stolen, and to relay that average court costs were in excess of $118,000 just to start off. The leeching attorney did not want any mention that the likelihood of being sued in court for a patent is extremely rare for small inventors. I was even shown a chart depicting the odds, the day before I quit, by this unscrupulous lawyer. I resigned the next day but considered it being fired because I refused to lie to the potential customers when asked questions. I signed documents ensuring I wouldn’t publicly expose the fraud, although worded as a non-disclosure agreement. I was only 19 at the time, which is a damn shame. Had I been more aware of things at the time, I wouldn’t have signed those papers. Live and learn.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back