Teen shot over vandalized McCain sign, police say

Nowhere in the article does it state the race of the two youths. How did you come to the conclusion that they were black?

I understand Bama fans aren't the sharpest tool in the shed but it clearly says, " a black youth jumped out and said, "this is for Obama." Cmon, can we learn how to read

I understand Bama fans aren't the sharpest tool in the shed but it clearly says, " a black youth jumped out and said, "this is for Obama." Cmon, can we learn how to read

Hopefully they got the message----detroying people's property and infringing on people's free speech isn't funny---FOR ANYONE.

Article says that one of the youths is black. Not both. Again why would you assume both are black? The other could have been white, latino, asian, or any other race or creed, yet assume the other is black as well, while accusing someone else of being a racist for something as dilluted as using the term thug. Pot calling the kettle black.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back