Teen shot over vandalized McCain sign, police say

RoadVirus

<insert pithy title here>
Oct 22, 2008
Illinois
Article

So the guy get's charged for shooting 2 little thugs for vandalism, yet the thugs themselves, having admitted to doing it several times get to go scott free. Our justice system is messed up.

Article

So the guy get's charged for shooting 2 little thugs for vandalism, yet the thugs themselves, having admitted to doing it several times get to go scott free. Our justice system is messed up.

Must have been tall kids if he shot into the air and hit them in the arm. :D

Must have been tall kids if he shot into the air and hit them in the arm. :D

He shot into their van actually.

I believe firing a weapon in a neighborhood is a crime and last time I checked you can only use a gun when you are in fear for your own life or the life of your loved ones. Shooting someone over a campaign sign is a bit drastic wouldn't you say?

He shot into their van actually.

I believe firing a weapon in a neighborhood is a crime and last time I checked you can only use a gun when you are in fear for your own life or the life of your loved ones. Shooting someone over a campaign sign is a bit drastic wouldn't you say?

ya but it's a drastic time of year--I think half the people here would take a pot shot at the other half if they were within range .:lol:

Article

Wow, they are thugs cause they were stealing signs. I bet if they were two white kids you wouldn't be calling them thugs you racist fucking prick.

I don't agree with the 2 YOUTHS doing what they were doing, but you throw in the word "thug", I say I wish they came to your house

ya but it's a drastic time of year--I think half the people here would take a pot shot at the other half if they were within range .:lol:

I don't own a gun dillo so you're safe :tongue:

at most those kids would be charged with criminal mischief.

Wow, they are thugs cause they were stealing signs. I bet if they were two white kids you wouldn't be calling them thugs you racist fucking prick.

I don't agree with the 2 YOUTHS doing what they were doing, but you throw in the word "thug", I say I wish they came to your house

Nowhere in the article does it state the race of the two youths. How did you come to the conclusion that they were black?

Bishop said the teenagers probably will not be charged -- and are unlikely to damage campaign signs again, as the incident scared them.

Ya think?

Friday night stuff like this will be happening all over America,,,is everyone locked and loaded? :eusa_whistle:

more proof that you have no cognitive thinking skills and even less sense of humor.

lighten up, francois, it was a joke.

That shit isn't funny when your Grandpa was strung up for no fucking reason asshole

Forum List

Back