Teen prostitution ring exposed in Tel Aviv

Dont look so Blue roudy

transvestites_05.jpg
Is that one of your customers? He doesn't look Muslim.

This must have been taken at the Southern Decadence festival in New Orleans.

well, this certainly is bad news for the sheets and scissors kiosks kiosls in the jewish state.

But is good for you, you have a new bashing topic:doubt:

too funny. maybe you should go back and read all the ousts preceding mine.

so, it is A-OK to bash thehell out of muslims but one little peep about jews and "OHHHH NOOOOOO ANTI-SEMITISM".

who do you pick out to criticise, the irish catholic...while the jews who make anti-muslim remarks escape your notice. in america, we call such singling out "racism".

Police uncover prostitution ring which exploited teenage girls ages 14-16. Investigators believe ring operated for years
Teen prostitution ring exposed in Tel Aviv - Israel News, Ynetnews
Jos is wondering whether he can find work in Israel as an Islamic transvestite whore. Apparently business is slow where he lives and he doesn't get those late night calls from his mosque boyfriends anymore. I don't think there's a demand in Israel for you Jos, with all those beautiful Russians there, but you're welcome to try.

Apicture of Jos off to one of his "appointments":

gay-muslim1.jpg

it is roudy's attempt to bash muslims and gays and jos, all at once, for jos reporting something from a mainstream jewish newspaper, even though jos has not given any indication that he is gay and has stated that he is not muslim numerous times.

you seem to enjoy such bigotry.

Last edited:
well, this certainly is bad news for the sheets and scissors kiosks kiosls in the jewish state.

so, it is A-OK to bash thehell out of muslims but one little peep about jews and "OHHHH NOOOOOO ANTI-SEMITISM".

who do you pick out to criticise, the irish catholic...while the jews who make anti-muslim remarks escape your notice. in america, we call such singling out "racism".

Nah, no racism, that was just pathetic.

here is a post by one of your jews, iRose, about muslims, and thanked by one of the posters, roudy (of "islamo nazi cocksucker" notoriety), who you recently defended against alleged untoward remarks made against him by sherri and loinboy.

"They buy little sex slaves---boys and girls ----in Pakistan, India
and Indonesia ----from eager to sell impoverished muslim
parents I have it from------health care workers who know

don't hand me your happy horse shite about what is pathetic and what isn't you smarmy, little...

here is a post by one of your jews, iRose, about muslims, and thanked by one of the posters, roudy (of "islamo nazi cocksucker" notoriety), who you recently defended against alleged untoward remarks made against him by sherri and loinboy.

don't hand me your happy horse shite about what is pathetic and what isn't you smarmy, little...
Lips is hispanic, not even a real Jew. She was adopted to do the chores.

Jos is wondering whether he can find work in Israel as an Islamic transvestite whore. Apparently business is slow where he lives and he doesn't get those late night calls from his mosque boyfriends anymore. I don't think there's a demand in Israel for you Jos, with all those beautiful Russians there, but you're welcome to try.

gay-muslim1.jpg

it is roudy's attempt to bash muslims and gays and jos, all at once, for jos reporting something from a mainstream jewish newspaper, even though jos has not given any indication that he is gay and has stated that he is not muslim numerous times.

Why is Jos reporting from Israeli newspapers about "prostitution rings" if he isn't a Nazi cocksucker like you (in his case IslamoNazi, same shit) looking for ways to bash Jews and Israel?

Now now, down Adolf, down. Sit. Good Nazi boy. Here's a cookie.

So stating facts is being racist?? YOur post is not even comparable to what you said. Fuck what's wrong with you dude ?!?!

gay-muslim1.jpg

Why is Jos reporting from Israeli newspapers about "prostitution rings" if he isn't a Nazi cocksucker like you (in his case IslamoNazi, same shit) looking for ways to bash Jews and Israel?

No, he's reporting current news related to Israel and Palestine, dumbass.

Police uncover prostitution ring which exploited teenage girls ages 14-16. Investigators believe ring operated for years
Teen prostitution ring exposed in Tel Aviv - Israel News, Ynetnews

No doubt Seal is not worried about all the young British girls that Muslim men have convinced to become prostitutes. Maybe he would agree with the Paki Brit from another forum that these girls were just "White Meat." And look what is going on in Canada, but of course Seal and Yousef Mohammed are not interested in that since the Jews are not involved.
http://vladtepesblog.com/?p=58014

I even wonder if Mr. Gooz is interested in prostitution going on in the country of which he was a citizen since he appears to be interested in this subject.

Epitaph, Prostitution in Iran, Documentary, Part 1 - YouTube

Epitaph, Prostitution in Iran, Documentary, Part 2 - YouTube

With all of Smarmy Seal's ranting and raving, does anyone reading this forum think that when Seal had his chance in another forum regarding the Middle East in general that he would ever bring up something like the following. If he can't blame something on the Jews, he is very silent.
Human Trafficking & Modern-day Slavery in Saudi Arabia

No, he's reporting current news related to Israel and Palestine, dumbass.
Look, Baghdad Bob, there is prostitution going on all over the world so it is kind of ludicrous to bring it up in Israel and just skip over the rest of the world. Maybe when you get back to Gaza, you can open up a brothel there for all the old Muslim men to visit. It seems the Muslims like them young.

Man, 90, marries 15-year old girl - Emirates 24/7

So what ethnicity are most of the pros? Lips, is that what you beaners are doing in Israel? :lol:

So what ethnicity are most of the pros? Lips, is that what you beaners are doing in Israel? :lol:
If Frau Ima can call another poster a "beaner," can you imagine the other terms he/she has picked up at his/her Nazi Bund/White Supremacist meetings in her little town? At one time some White Supremacist group in, I believe, Idaho had an annual 4th of July picnic on their leader's land and the attendees (who were just like Frau Ima) were walking around with signs saying NO JEWS, NO BLACKS, NO CATHOLICS. Eventually the leader lost his land in a lawsuit because a Black was killed by his group. Frau Ima would have just loved those picnics. He/she would gladly have packed his/her suitcase (with his/her trusty razor inside) if he/she had been invited to these picnics.

Forum List

Back