Teen Pregnancy: what are we doing wrong?

Ideally that is true. But given what I have seen on a daily basis for the last 22 years, that is a mere pipe dream.

I wouldn't call what I've lived a "pipe dream".

Expecting that everyone else lives what you have IS a pipe dream. You haven't been where I've been nor have you seen what I've seen. If you had, you would agree. Do you really think that chick with the 15 kids on that other thread could or every would? I don't.

I never claimed that expectation, I merely gave an anecdote of what I've lived.
Please don't try and claim that what I said was an expectation for the rest of the world when I explicitly said that it was merely anecdotal to what I've lived.

I wouldn't call what I've lived a "pipe dream".

Expecting that everyone else lives what you have IS a pipe dream. You haven't been where I've been nor have you seen what I've seen. If you had, you would agree. Do you really think that chick with the 15 kids on that other thread could or every would? I don't.

Please don't try and claim that what I said was an expectation for the rest of the world when I explicitly said that it was merely anecdotal to what I've lived.

The little picture you paint is YOUR expectation of the rest of the world. Your merely posting it made that clear.

The little picture you paint is YOUR expectation of the rest of the world. Your merely posting it made that clear.

Sure, if you insist.

Sure, if you insist.

Just curious. Did you flaunt pictures like your avatars in front of those impressionable minds?

Sorry you've never been anywhere or seen things alliebaba.

Have you forgotten how you humiliated yourself this way last time?

For you I wish a little life experience. You sure need some! :badgrin:

Remember this, big mouth?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...ore-the-entitlement-state-35.html#post4507954

You have never been to China. Those of us who have been and seen know far more than those of you who have only read books about it. :rolleyes:

I lived in Xi'an for two years. Next?

Can't get enough of making a fool of yourself?

Have you forgotten how you humiliated yourself this way last time?

For you I wish a little life experience. You sure need some! :badgrin:

Remember this, big mouth?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...ore-the-entitlement-state-35.html#post4507954

You have never been to China. Those of us who have been and seen know far more than those of you who have only read books about it. :rolleyes:

I lived in Xi'an for two years. Next?

Can't get enough of making a fool of yourself?

And just like last time, you stick around just long enough to make an ass of yourself then slink away quietly once you've humiliated yourself again...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back