Teen pregnancy rate up after 10-year decline

Place the blame where it belongs.

Congo chimps and the natives who think eating their brains while they're still alive is a good idea.

Ok, I know that's a stretch but still I wanted to say it because it's just so wrong it has to have caused something.

You blame people making the polio vaccine, which is what helped get it into the population. There is also proof AIDS has been around in Africa, but in isolated cases long before that.

Last edited:
I agree women are not heartless beings. However, they have been lied to by society. Many believe that an abortion does not involve the taking of a human life.

Legally... yes, it is their choice and it probably should always be legal, but that does not mean the one who sees the fetus as a human being in an early stage of development should simply cave in to the whim of society and allow society to have its way with the life of the human residing in the womb.

Immie
In most cases when having an abortion, they give you counceling, and they also perform an ultra sound. One who has never had an abortion should not speak for people who have.

Was I speaking for those who have?

Immie
Yes, you were. You are a known control freak. You can't even resist pointing out spelling mistakes. :lol:

Congo chimps and the natives who think eating their brains while they're still alive is a good idea.

Ok, I know that's a stretch but still I wanted to say it because it's just so wrong it has to have caused something.

You blame people making the polio vaccine, which is helped get it into the population. There is also proof AIDS has been around in Africa, but in isolated cases long before that.

I know you're trying to say something but I have no idea what it is.

We must keep trying Planned Parenthood's kinky sex program too. That's proven very, very, effective too.

those rubbers thay give out are very effective.
Beats using a bible anyday to prevent pregnancy and disease spread.

Which states distribute condoms in school? I'd like to see some stats on that.

I'm pretty sure he's talking about Planned Parenthood distributing condoms, not schools.

Do you think condoms are kinky?

:lol:

In most cases when having an abortion, they give you counceling, and they also perform an ultra sound. One who has never had an abortion should not speak for people who have.

Immie
Yes, you were. You are a known control freak. You can't even resist pointing out spelling mistakes. :lol:

OMG!!!

Me a control freak?

You who demand that smokers commit hairy Kairy or however you spell it, are calling me a control freak? You have got to be frigging kidding!!!

Immie

OMG!!!

Me a control freak?

You who demand that smokers commit hairy Kairy or however you spell it, are calling me a control freak? You have got to be frigging kidding!!!

Immie

Harry Carey or Hari Kari you mean? :lol:

I agree women are not heartless beings. However, they have been lied to by society. Many believe that an abortion does not involve the taking of a human life.

Legally... yes, it is their choice and it probably should always be legal, but that does not mean the one who sees the fetus as a human being in an early stage of development should simply cave in to the whim of society and allow society to have its way with the life of the human residing in the womb.

Immie

Immie
You speak like they don't known what they are doing, and pretty much are stupid. And also like they are weak. Deciding to have an abortion is not easy, and most are not caving.

Last edited:

You blame people making the polio vaccine, which is helped get it into the population. There is also proof AIDS has been around in Africa, but in isolated cases long before that.

I know you're trying to say something but I have no idea what it is.
I wil make it simple, learn the history of AIDS.

Its news because they are considering doing away with the funding. I'd like to see abstinence as PART of a comprehensive program. I would gather that gets little focus in the schools that use Planned Parenthood. After all, abortion is a business.

But I still don't see any connection to sex ed at all. My guess is the number one predictor of teen pregnancy is family history.

Which schools use Planned Parenthood?

I love your misinformation policy. It's really amusing!

OMG!!!

Me a control freak?

Immie

Harry Carey or Hari Kari you mean? :lol:

Whatever, I'm well on the way to being drunk... who the hell cares if it is Hari Kari, Harry Carey, Harry Carry, Harry Karry or Kash N Karry? :lol:

Immie

Its news because they are considering doing away with the funding. I'd like to see abstinence as PART of a comprehensive program. I would gather that gets little focus in the schools that use Planned Parenthood. After all, abortion is a business.

But I still don't see any connection to sex ed at all. My guess is the number one predictor of teen pregnancy is family history.

Don't you think that if family history is filled with teen pregnancy, sex education in the school can end that sort of history? Obviously people in these families aren't being taught how to prevent pregnancy at home.

Abstinence doesn't work now...

It doesn't? Last time I checked, it was the only 100% method to prevent one's self from getting pregnant.

-TSO
Wrong, that one has also failed in the recorded past. Poor Jewish girl in a backwards Roman province as I recall.
The only 100% effective method to prevent one's self from getting pregnant is to be born male.

Well, to be fair, I think we're talking about real life, not mythology.

Do they have abstinence only programs in those states? Or just a high rate of Hispanics? I'm curious as to whether there is really a connection. I am not for abstinence only programs but I am also skeptical about the efficacy of more comprehensive programs. NJ has a very comprehensive program, but it's done very little good in the inner cities and in my own home town. I would suspect that 99% of teens know how NOT to get pregnant. Most of the teen moms I know wanted a baby.

I don't think hispanics are the problem in states like Mississippi. Alabama and Tennessee have pretty high teen pregnancy rates as well, if I remember correctly.

Teach them biological aspect of sex and pregnance. Then let them and their parents make the decision on what's "moral" and "right".

Check the stats and you'll find the Hispanic immigration to the south exploded between 1995 and 2005.

Rise, Peak and Decline: Trends in U.S. Immigration 1992 – 2004 - Pew Hispanic Center

You'll have to take it that one step further to keep from looking racist and give us the stats on Hispanic teen pregnancy.

Immie
You speak like they don't known what they are doing, and pretty much are stupid. And also like they are weak. Deciding to have an abortion is not easy, and most are not caving.

Sorry, that is not what I meant.

As I just said, I am well on my way to being drunk.

Let me try this again... society has desensitized us to abortion. Society makes it seem like abortion is nothing more than having a tooth pulled. When a woman is faced with a crisis pregnancy and scared to death, it is damned easy... too damned easy... to convince her that it is easy to accept the word of Planned Parenthood.

I didn't say they didn't know what they were doing, but society tells them that it doesn't matter.

Immie

Last edited:
I heard on the radio that today's kids are noticing the absence of other kids, realizing why and are a bit angered by it, if it's true the tide is definately turning.

What?! :lol: Are you serious?

What kids?

You need to stop listening to right wing wacko radio.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back