Teen Plotted Gay Classmate's Murder

You just asked how "we" are going to fix these families. Isn't that the same as "It takes a village to raise a child?"

You liberal you!

On this issue, I am pretty much a liberal. :eek::eusa_shhh: I firmly believe that we (as a society) are not instilling the right values into many of our young - not all, naturally.

Jim Crow and lynchings of black folk was a good value back in the day.

It must be difficult to survive in the world having an IQ at the same level as dirt.

Yeah, that's a good excuse to shoot someone 2 times in the back of the head.

Look, you work with what you’ve got – often it’s not pretty.

I thought the liberal thinking was 'it takes a village to raise a child'.

There’s much about ‘liberal thinking’ you know nothing about.

Otherwise, Children are taught to hate.

The real question is why doesn’t this happen more often.

See, this ^^^^ is leftist behavior. C_Clayton takes a comment from EZ and a comment from me and merges the two and makes it look like the same poster made both comments. Fucking dishonest twit.

Yeah, that's a good excuse to shoot someone 2 times in the back of the head.

I thought the liberal thinking was 'it takes a village to raise a child'.

See, this ^^^^ is leftist behavior
. C_Clayton takes a comment from EZ and a comment from me and merges the two and makes it look like the same poster made both comments. Fucking dishonest twit.

Bullshit.

. C_Clayton takes a comment from EZ and a comment from me and merges the two and makes it look like the same poster made both comments. Fucking dishonest twit.

Bullshit.

No, it's an opinion, based on evidence from leftist posters here. They often misquote, or lie, to justify their stance. It's an SOP for them.

*Disclaimer: 'Leftists' or 'Lefties' or 'the left' is not the same as 'Liberals'.

Bullshit.

No, it's an opinion, based on evidence from leftist posters here. They often misquote, or lie, to justify their stance. It's an SOP for them.

*Disclaimer: 'Leftists' or 'Lefties' or 'the left' is not the same as 'Liberals'.
His posting style is his posting style. And it isn't designed to make it look like one poster made both comments.

His style has nothing to do with left or right.

Like I said, bullshit.

Yes,God hates fags and fag enablers,but to kill people due to hate is a deadly evil,even those who are indulged in wrong doings like GLBT.

Does it not worry anyone that this country produces 14 year olds that do this? What the hell is wrong with our society that we keep on breeding these monsters?
Uh, WE didn't breed them.

Their parents did.

Yea we didnt breed them but as a community and country WE need to do something. It seems like its happening more and more. I have a daughter and pretty soon she will go to middle and high school. i wouldn't want some other kid to hate my daughter for whatever reasons they may have and do something harmful to her. God forbid. Yes we can only do so much and it's starts with the parents. Thats why i think the parents should get some kind of punishment. How is that kid going to have a house full of nazi racism papers and the parents had no way of knowing. Im sure they knew what their son might of been feeling but had no idea that he was ready to shoot a human being.

Yes,God hates fags and fag enablers,but to kill people due to hate is a deadly evil,even those who are indulged in wrong doings like GLBT.

GOD doesnt hate anybody.....he just doesn't accept certain things. He's sadden at the mistakes and sins we commit. There is evil out there but we need to learn how to overcome it.

Does it not worry anyone that this country produces 14 year olds that do this? What the hell is wrong with our society that we keep on breeding these monsters?

Well in most other modern nations they have stricter gun lawns, a teen in the US has much better access to fire arms than say a teenager from France or Denmark. I know there is more to it than that but that is part of it, only countries that have easier access to guns than us are places like the Congo and Iraq.

Why was this child allowed to dress like a female in school? if someone tried this at my school in Kansas City they wouldn't even make it past the front door.

GOD doesnt hate anybody.....he just doesn't accept certain things. He's sadden at the mistakes and sins we commit. There is evil out there but we need to learn how to overcome it.
That's to warn lost heathens including gays to come to Jesus and give up sins in order to escape curse of Hell and tragedies on Earth.Love Thy Neighbor,Rebuke Him/Her.

Forum List

Back