Teen disemboweled during London stabbing

You talk about diversity as if that is the cause. Did knife attacks start with increased diversity?

I realize you are indulging in Kitman, here, as you always do, but the relationship between Muslim immigration and the enormous increase in these sorts of attacks is obvious. You set the bar in an intentionally dishonest place by asking if knife attacks STARTED with what you call "diversity", however, as this is an intentionally dishonest question. What matters is the relationship between Muslim immigration and all the mayhem caused by Muslims and not whether knife attacks were unheard of before the islamization process began.

Do you have any actual facts showing an increase in knife attacks is related to an increase in Muslim immigration as opposed to other factors such as poverty, joblessness that often go hand in hand with gangs and violence? This may require some thought on your part.

You talk about diversity as if that is the cause. Did knife attacks start with increased diversity?

I realize you are indulging in Kitman, here, as you always do, but the relationship between Muslim immigration and the enormous increase in these sorts of attacks is obvious. You set the bar in an intentionally dishonest place by asking if knife attacks STARTED with what you call "diversity", however, as this is an intentionally dishonest question. What matters is the relationship between Muslim immigration and all the mayhem caused by Muslims and not whether knife attacks were unheard of before the islamization process began.

They are loving peaceful people don'tcha know. lmao.

[Q
Do you have any actual facts showing an increase in knife attacks is related to an increase in Muslim immigration as opposed to other factors such as poverty, joblessness that often go hand in hand with gangs and violence? This may require some thought on your part.

You think poverty and joblessness did not exist before the Islamization process escalated, there, my little Jihadist?

[Q

You think poverty and joblessness did not exist before the Islamization process escalated, there, my little Jihadist?
It did, and it is tied to crime. Thank for proving my point :)

no comment on in the news on WHO or WHY

Of course not --- it's another Alex John Brinkley Jones blog, citing as its source.................................... nothing whatsoever.

No link, no attributtion, no quote, no screenshot, no byline, no video, nothing.

And knuckledragging morons like the OP just line up and go "can I swallow whole please?"

The level of abject stupidity just boggles the mind.
There IS a link in there you ignorant tard.

I was gonna let you search it out, but I decided to do the ignorant slob a favor. Here it is:

Four children stabbed in south London with one boy being 'disembowelled' | Metro News

[Q

Yet, knife attacks were rare when I was a kid and death from knife attacks almost nonexistent.

Don't you ever tire of the kit man and taqiya?

[Q

No. If you had a point, the number of incidents would be the same relative to overall population instead of magnitudes greater as it is.

upload_2018-8-19_14-23-30.png

BLOODBATH BRITAIN: Quadruple stabbing, DISEMBOWELLMENT, Crime Hits All-time HIGH, Prosecutions Plunge to All-time LOW - Geller Report

[Q

Yet, knife attacks were rare when I was a kid and death from knife attacks almost nonexistent.

Don't you ever tire of the kit man and taqiya?

You grew up in London?

[Q

No. If you had a point, the number of incidents would be the same relative to overall population instead of magnitudes greater as it is.

You have yet to present any data, particularly ruling out other factors - as I said, poverty, joblessness - culture clash (not religion) could be another. But you are usually short on data.

It's all over the regular British press if you had bothered to look.

The Who is 6 black teens and the why seems to involve a belt.

It ain't my job to "bother to look" --- that would be the OP's responsibility.

She FAILED.

And in her link it would be Alex John Brinkley Jones' responsibility.

He too FAILED.

And while we're at it, you too brought no link, so we still have ZERO.
If you need help performing a basic internet search, you can always try asking one of the older kids to show you.

I require no "help" since I'm STILL not the one trying to sell this story. I'm simply noting that the (so far) three entities who are trying to sell it have presented nothing but empty packaging. Ain't my job to fill that packaging up.
I see the older kids like you about as much as I do. .

You tried to claim it was all hogwash simply because it was Alex Jones.

You should go learn how to read. You really should.

I have no way, or interest, to prove a negative. I merely pointed out that neither the OP, nor her link, nor you, has furnished any evidence at all that any of the alleged happened at all. For all we know we're talking about Jack the Ripper. For all we know the entire thing is made-up crapola.

AGAIN that's not my job. I didn't start the thread; I didn't post the story on Alex John Brinkley Jones' website, and I didn't come in claiming somebody else should go find it for me.

Go ahead --- prove any of that wrong. Quote me to that effect.

So you see son, none of that is "wrong"; indeed to this point there is *STILL* no evidence for this story at all. Zero. Then we have you claiming there is, yet you can't show it.

This will all become clear once you've learned how to read.

According to this source it happened , and the take away is, the London Mayor says carrying a knife will not make you safer
Archway attack: Boys arrested over teen stabbing with kitchen knife in north London

Forum List

Back