Teen Dies After Officers Use Taser to Subdue Him

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Teen Dies After Officers Use Taser to Subdue Him - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

The department says officers had been summoned to the facility to investigate a fight involving three people late Friday night.

Police say officers separated the trio but "one of the subjects became combative and a Taser was deployed to control him."

The man was having trouble breathing, and police called paramedics. He was pronounced dead at a hospital about an hour later.

Eventually there will be too much blood on the hands of Tasers for their continued use.

Teen Dies After Officers Use Taser to Subdue Him - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

The department says officers had been summoned to the facility to investigate a fight involving three people late Friday night.

Police say officers separated the trio but "one of the subjects became combative and a Taser was deployed to control him."

The man was having trouble breathing, and police called paramedics. He was pronounced dead at a hospital about an hour later.

Eventually there will be too much blood on the hands of Tasers for their continued use.

.38 caliber service revolvers are so much better, aren't they?

Uh-huh.... Even when it's determined the death was actually caused by other means.

I am feel for the deceased's family. This is terrible. However, if one disrupts the public order, one is going to deal with law enforcement, and then it is out of the hands of the disorderly if they don't submit. It is really that simple.

If you are being abused by a police officer, simply make sure that you know who she or he is. As my uncles and cousins made sure the county sheriff's office always understood: "Always be fair."

Let's imagine for a moment that everybody that has ever been shot with a taser was shot with a .38 caliber police service pistol instead.
Feel better yet?

Depends where he got shot. Besides, the officer could of fired a warning shot. There is no warning shot with a taser.

Let's imagine for a moment that everybody that has ever been shot with a taser was shot with a .38 caliber police service pistol instead.
Feel better yet?

Depends where he got shot. Besides, the officer could of fired a warning shot. There is no warning shot with a taser.

The warning comes before the shot, be it taser or pistol.
Are you this stupid in real life, or do you just play an idiot on the internet?

get rid of the tasers.

when they introduced them, they SAID they were safe...they lied....Taser lied.

silly to say it is either a gunshot or a taser...that's simply untrue...there was life before tasers...

More idiocy from the Dog. Yup the cops should have just shot him 3 or four times that would have solved the problem. And I love how when an adult his 18 or 19 and certain people want to portray them as a victim they call them teens.

Lets hope the man doesn't turn out to be black or hispanic. We don't want the racists popping up calling it racially motivated. And they will.

I suspect it depends on where someone is hit. Hit them in the chest and it's probably a lot different than if you hit them in the legs. Wanna bet this kid was hit in the chest? A taser to the legs will incapacitate. Believe it.

Can't the shock of a tazer be adjusted? I think every officer that is allowed to use a tazer should submit themselves first to the shock.

Teenagers do dumb stuff and need to learn there is consequences for their actions.

Can't the shock of a tazer be adjusted? I think every officer that is allowed to use a tazer should submit themselves first to the shock.

Teenagers do dumb stuff and need to learn there is consequences for their actions.

I'll bet you a dollar that the man in the article has had previous criminal charges against him.

Forum List

Back