tee potties 'take back MLK Day'

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Tea Party Guy 'Takes Back MLK Day' Until Liberals Quit Talking About Race

The South Carolina Tea Party is always good for a few laughs and WTF moments when they hold their annual powwow, and this year is no exception.

Because character.

“And now, those who are most vocal about Martin Luther King being their hero seem to be the most race-driven people in America. The left have mastered the art of turning every issue into a skin-color issue, character be damned,” he said.

“Manufacturing racism for political purposes is a big business in the USA, and manufactured racism has been used to hurt the Tea Party from Day 1. There’s no doubt in my mind that if Martin Luther King Jr. was alive today the liberal left would spit in his face because he would be such a threat to their political agendas.”

“We are the people,” Finley said, “who practice Dr. King’s dream. It is the Tea Party where people are not judged by the color of their skin, and it’s Tea Party Americans who believe that character still counts.”

“So today, I am officially announcing that the Tea Party is taking Martin Luther King away from the liberal left,” he said. “And to you race-baiting promoters of division and hatred, you’re not getting him back until you renounce your shameful skin-color politics and start practicing the politics of character.”

Oh, yes, the politics of character. Character like Steve Scalise lying about knowing anything about David Duke's group?

Or perhaps he's referring to the sterling character of South Carolina tea party legend Todd Kincannon, who has made his name and a small fortune on tweets like this:

Oh yes, that's so full of character with no racism I can hardly stand it.

Here's a pretty good representation of the tea party's "character."

Video and more at the link.

This is funny as hell but, once again, show just how hypocritical this bunch of professional victims is.

The South Carolina Tea Party is always good for a few laughs and WTF moments when they hold their annual powwow, and this year is no exception.

Because character.

“And now, those who are most vocal about Martin Luther King being their hero seem to be the most race-driven people in America. The left have mastered the art of turning every issue into a skin-color issue, character be damned,” he said.

“Manufacturing racism for political purposes is a big business in the USA, and manufactured racism has been used to hurt the Tea Party from Day 1. There’s no doubt in my mind that if Martin Luther King Jr. was alive today the liberal left would spit in his face because he would be such a threat to their political agendas.”

“We are the people,” Finley said, “who practice Dr. King’s dream. It is the Tea Party where people are not judged by the color of their skin, and it’s Tea Party Americans who believe that character still counts.”

“So today, I am officially announcing that the Tea Party is taking Martin Luther King away from the liberal left,” he said. “And to you race-baiting promoters of division and hatred, you’re not getting him back until you renounce your shameful skin-color politics and start practicing the politics of character.”

Oh, yes, the politics of character. Character like Steve Scalise lying about knowing anything about David Duke's group?

Or perhaps he's referring to the sterling character of South Carolina tea party legend Todd Kincannon, who has made his name and a small fortune on tweets like this:

This is funny as hell but, once again, show just how hypocritical this bunch of professional victims is.

Interesting that the MLK Day speech given by Mayor Nagin in 2006 included the phrase "chocolate city" in reference to New Orleans.

Because character.

Interesting that the MLK Day speech given by Mayor Nagin in 2006 included the phrase "chocolate city" in reference to New Orleans.

Because character.

Nagin now resides in chocolate prison and rightfully so. Some crooks you just can't tell by looking with Nagin "crook" was written all over his face from birth

Yo, enjoy!
believe2016.jpg

Forum List

Back