tee potties circulating fake Chris Stevens photo

No, the fact that the Right has to exaggerate what happened shows that even the Right knows there is no there, there without embellishment.

The Right cut funding for security and have to blame everyone else for their decisions. Nobody cares about Sunday show talking points!!! Sunday show talking points did not lead to the death of 4 Americans, funding cuts did.

And I said the pix was removed from the TEXT that describes the video, not the video itself, and the fact remains the pix was placed there by the Tea Bag Brotherhood, not a "Leftist zealot."

I see NO exaggeration between the WRONG pictures and the RIGHT pictures of him being tortured and killed. The RIGHT pictures show him being dragged thru a mob and some have even highlighted the barrel of an AK47 being pointed at his chin. PLENTY of raw emotion available in the RIGHT pictures. . I think the 2 of you are under the impression that he died peacefully..

No sir.. This "fake pic" is STILL USED on the YouTube vid link you supplied as a "Title Still".
And it NEVER APPEARS in the actual video of Fox News coverage.. I watched for it TWICE and Fox news NEVER USED IT in that Youtube vid..
He was never tortured, he was not dragged through a mob, he was dragged out of his safe house and taken to the hospital. The Right passes that off as "torture" which they established first with their fake photos.

This was already posted earlier in this thread"

Video purportedly shows Libyans rushing to aid U.S. ambassador - CNN.com

Benghazi, Libya (CNN) -- The chaos is palpable, as a throng of Libyans frantically scramble outside a damaged building. Suddenly, a man's body is carried from inside toward an open window -- and the frenzy and sounds become even more urgent, more emotional.
"Get him out!" some yell.
After joyfully discovering the man -- a foreigner, apparently, a voice in the crowd says -- is alive after he's dragged out, fresh screams ring out.
"Allahu Akbar," which translates from Arabic to "God is great," men in the crowd shout. Others raise fists to the sky, seemingly rejoicing that this man has somehow survived.
According to the man who shot the video, the wounded man shown is Chris Stevens, the late U.S. ambassador to Libya.

snopes.com: American Ambassador in Libya Raped and Killed

U.S. news accounts reported that Ambassador Stevens was not raped and killed by members of that mob, as claimed above: he was alive when brought to a hospital, he bore no external injuries, and he died of smoke inhalation from the fire started in the attack on the consulate:

Thank you for your excellent research.

All we can do is keep repeating the facts and calling out the lies - like that photo.

Closing line of that CNN report is "Perhaps we will never know what happened that night".. And the interview with an eye witness CLEARLY CONTRADICTS the LIES told by this administration about a demonstration.. Attackers were CLEARLY identified as militants carrying out an assault, armed heavily and bearded. BRAGGING about their victory at the "other site" meaning the CIA quarters. So much for the truth eh?

Stevens was dragged and carried for a long time ALIVE, and the number of photos available indicate he was not RUSHED for medical care -- nor are there any indications that ANYONE tried to assist him or resuscite him.. One photo seems to have the barrel of an AK-47 pointed at his chin.

THIS -- is why A LOT of Americans are appalled.. Including me. That we STILL don't have any details of the attack or aftermath.. Lemme tell you what sets me off. CNN walked into the destroyed consulate DAYS AFTER and picked up Diary Notes from Stevens off the floor.

How does that happen??? Where WAS our govt and leadership??? And why do they continue to deny and lie about this attack??
You are pulling that crap out of your ass. The doctor at the hospital said there were no marks on his body. You only have fake photos to back your
:bsflag:

Your sources suck.. You know that's a lie from the photo on the cover of the NYTimes..
WARNING: ALL IMAGES BELOW CONTAIN GRAPHIC CONTENT --->

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/770749/original.jpg

https://twitter.com/FastFuriousBOLD/status/249994272152109056

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/0g8K9MyunGQ/hqdefault.jpg

This country will NEVER learn the details. Not if CNN was picking notes from Steven's diary off the floor of the consulate DAYS after the event.. They didn't even care to secure the crime scenes..

Closing line of that CNN report is "Perhaps we will never know what happened that night".. And the interview with an eye witness CLEARLY CONTRADICTS the LIES told by this administration about a demonstration.. Attackers were CLEARLY identified as militants carrying out an assault, armed heavily and bearded. BRAGGING about their victory at the "other site" meaning the CIA quarters. So much for the truth eh?

Stevens was dragged and carried for a long time ALIVE, and the number of photos available indicate he was not RUSHED for medical care -- nor are there any indications that ANYONE tried to assist him or resuscite him.. One photo seems to have the barrel of an AK-47 pointed at his chin.

THIS -- is why A LOT of Americans are appalled.. Including me. That we STILL don't have any details of the attack or aftermath.. Lemme tell you what sets me off. CNN walked into the destroyed consulate DAYS AFTER and picked up Diary Notes from Stevens off the floor.

How does that happen??? Where WAS our govt and leadership??? And why do they continue to deny and lie about this attack??
You are pulling that crap out of your ass. The doctor at the hospital said there were no marks on his body. You only have fake photos to back your
:bsflag:

Your sources suck.. You know that's a lie from the photo on the cover of the NYTimes..
WARNING: ALL IMAGES BELOW CONTAIN GRAPHIC CONTENT --->

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/770749/original.jpg

https://twitter.com/FastFuriousBOLD/status/249994272152109056

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/0g8K9MyunGQ/hqdefault.jpg

This country will NEVER learn the details. Not if CNN was picking notes from Steven's diary off the floor of the consulate DAYS after the event.. They didn't even care to secure the crime scenes..
The Times photo is the only real one. The caption on the twitter photo is a complete lie. The body Was in the hospital the evening of Tuesday 9/11, 2012 Eastern time, but you liars have Stevens being raped all day and night Wednesday while Obama was at a fundraiser. Again if the Right had anything real they would not be lying at every turn!!!

There is a 6 hour difference between Benghazi time and Eastern time. So Stevens body was found and transported to the hospital at 7PM Tuesday and by 8 PM Tuesday Eastern time they knew he was dead.

Timeline of Events | Citizens' Commission on Benghazi

September 12, 2012

12:30 am

After delay, six-man security team leaves from nearby Tripoli to travel to Benghazi to assist.

1:00 am

Local Libyans find remains of Ambassador Stevens and transport him to Benghazi Medical Center.

1:30 am

Six-man security team arrives in Benghazi.

1:30 am – 4:30 am

The Tripoli rescue team was delayed for 3 hours at the Benghazi airport by Libya Shield militia members who fought Qaddafi under black flag of Islam, but were used as ‘security’ by the Benghazi mission.

2:00 am

Embassy Tripoli receives cell phone call indicating that Ambassador Stevens’ body is at hospital, but Tripoli rescue team cannot go there, as it is controlled by Ansar al-Sharia, “which just attacked the mission.”

Last edited:
Exactly.

This horror belongs at the door of the Repubs. They're the ones who refused security that was needed.

If they had anything, they would have found it in their previous 4-5 "investigations".

They didn't so they're increasing the number of lies and this photo is just that - A LIE.

They're throwing spaghetti against the wall in hopes something will stick.

========

Beyond that, why are rw's here continuing the lie? Why haven't we seen even one of them say they don't agree with using lies? Instead, all we've seen is piling on more lies.

How did "the Repubs" refuse the security that was needed?

Here's a link to Repub "priorities".

Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security: 'You Have To Prioritize Things'

"We had the correct number of assets in Benghazi at the time of 9/11," said Charlene Lamb, the deputy secretary of state for diplomatic security in charge of protecting American embassies and consulates around the world.

House probes security leading up to Libya attack - CBS News

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back