Teddy Kennedy Praises McCain Speech

Orange_Juice

Jul 24, 2008
He didn't mention the right wings murderous obsession with immigrtion. That's a victory for immigration!\

Remember when the right wing said al-Quida could walk across the border and kill Americans?

Well, they don't talk about that anymore,

Victory for Liberals!

He didn't mention the right wings murderous obsession with immigrtion. That's a victory for immigration!\

Remember when the right wing said al-Quida could walk across the border and kill Americans?

Victory for Liberals!

I loved that one .... especially when combined with the "fighting them over there so we don't have to fight them here," line ...

The new one about living in Alaska giving you foreign policy experience is pretty good too.....

The new one about living in Alaska giving you foreign policy experience is pretty good too.....

But it has nothing on the one about being mayor to a town of 8,000 people is more of a qualifier for the office of POTUS than being a U.S. Senator ...

Victory for Liberals!

Ahh... your trolling continues... as well as your slogans without basis

It is not that Reps have an 'obsession' with immigration.... it is ILLEGAL immigration... and additionally, it is not just Reps, but law abiding people of every party and every income level and every race and both sexes....

Victory for Liberals!

Remember when the leftwing were squealing like frightened little babies after 9/11 demanding the President "do something" to protect your pansy little asses?

The fact is, ANYONE could walk across our Southwestern border and do whatever they so got the urge to do and idiots like you and appeasing politicians are the reason.

There is no murderous obsession. That's where you go from screwball sensationlism to flat-out lying. There's nothing murderous about deporting criminal aliens back to their country of origin and/or maintaining the integrity of our border. Just in case the painfully simple escaped you, it IS a freakin' border, Cindy Sheehan.

Remember when the leftwing were squealing like frightened little babies after 9/11 demanding the President "do something" to protect your pansy little asses?

The fact is, ANYONE could walk across our Southwestern border and do whatever they so got the urge to do and idiots like you and appeasing politicians are the reason.

There is no murderous obsession. That's where you go from screwball sensationlism to flat-out lying. There's nothing murderous about deporting criminal aliens back to their country of origin and/or maintaining the integrity of our border. Just in case the painfully simple escaped you, it IS a freakin' border, Cindy Sheehan.

where they the only ones demanding the the President "do something"?

and doesn't John McCain support amnesty for illiegals? I mean I think Obama does too but he's a lib so he gets a pass I think. :eusa_whistle:

No I don't. What I do remember is the right wingers squealing like chickenhawks demanding that we send other people's children to defend them, though.

Why? Were you in a nation other than America post 9-11?

You mean like the appeasing POLS on both sides of the aisle, gunny? I quite agree if that was what you meant.

Seems to me, if, as is so often the claimed by our Neo-cons contingent, the RICH make it possible for all of us to have jobs (so, show your appreciation, sheeple!) then it is the people you apparently support (the rich) who most want to have illegal immigrants streaming across the borders so that they can humble the American working class.

Do you not understand that if there were no benefit to the rich and powerful, America would have ended this problem decades ago?

And that is WHY, the leadership of BOTH parties doesn't solve this problem.

Because they both drink from the well of the people in whose interests it is to keep illegals in competition for work with Americans.

The problem of illegal immigration (much like FREE TRADE) is a BIPARTISAN tacit agreement to talk, talk, talk, and do nothing, nothing, nothing about it.

No, that was you guys. Remember when you all bought duct tape and plastic sheeting and sealed yourselves in your rooms? Now, that was funny.

I don't remember that either. I remember a bunch of chicken hawks who were ready to throw out the baby (contistution) with the bathwater to cover their poor little asses. It wasn't liberals screaming to take away rights and freedoms, Gunny,

What planet are you living on? The right wingers were the ones saying "blow up Iraq" for no reason at all... the left (except for the extreme ones who think no war is ever justified) were saying go into Afghanistan and do what needs to be done, but don't go insane. It was you guys who wanted your president with an Oedipal complex go and try to re-do his Daddy's war.

Cindy Sheehan is an irrelevancy....

Forum List

Back