Teddy Cruz DEMANDS Federal aide for Texas!

After Calling Sandy Aid Wasteful Ted Cruz Asks For All Available Resources for Texas

Teddy Cruz demands federal money for Texas, after roundly criticizing the Sandy aide.

Wait, I thought Texas seceded from the Union?

Teddy, I also think that Texas needs Federal aide. We all do. The next time one of the other 49 states in the Union fall prey to a natural disaster, how about remembering that we are the "United" States of America?
You thought "Texas seceded from the Union"? Freaking prog hypocrites who blamed Katrina on president Bush want to withhold federal aid to Texas because it has a republican governor?

No, they just want to use the bloated bodies of the dead for their dirty ass politics. As was pointed out the title alone was a lie

Cruz is a turd, but there was a lot of Pork in Sandy.
Yeah, RED STATE pork to avoid the GOP's threatened filibuster if aid was not offset by cuts to the budget.

You still whining about that? for crying out loud how did it HURT you PERSONALLY?
The point is the GOP threatened a filibuster to get the RED STATE pork, and then bitched about the RED STARE pork as if it benefited the Dems.
It exposes the devious dishonesty inherent in the GOP.

After Calling Sandy Aid Wasteful Ted Cruz Asks For All Available Resources for Texas

Teddy Cruz demands federal money for Texas, after roundly criticizing the Sandy aide.

Teddy, I also think that Texas needs Federal aide. We all do. The next time one of the other 49 states in the Union fall prey to a natural disaster, how about remembering that we are the "United" States of America?

Isn't that the Governor's job to request federal aid?

Does this guy not understand how the channels of government work?

Yes, Abbot, the same governor who recently stated fears about the Federal government's intentions to invade and take over Texas is now requesting an "invasion" of FEMA into Texas
you can't make this stuff up. rw'ers lol

TX shouldn't need fed money, our money.

Shame what happened, people losing their lives and everything they have, then they have to deal with the leftist hate brigade.

No one on the board wants to see federal funds denied to Texas. "They" are suffering and need the help. What is being pointed out is the Hypocrisy of Teddy Cruz. He is and will be reminded of his vote against the federal aide for Sandy. By the way, where is the Texas Governator? Why is Teddy the one stepping forwar.....wait.....He is running for President. Perry has not announced yet. I get it!
who are you bullshitting?

leftist love the fact that people they think aren't leftist are hurting.

you fucking love it, it's been all over the board lately

Ted Cruz didn't oppose aid for Sandy victims. He opposed all the pork and riders in the Sandy aid package.

obumble has a reputation of denying aid to disaster victims in states he just doesn't like. Those hit by tornado in Joplin got nothing. obama doesn't like Missouri.
Where's that Texas pride in Independence...in going their own way? Grovel...grovel...grovel....
That ended around 1845 when they pussed out and became a state. The place is full of nothing but spineless Progressives now.

Shame what happened, people losing their lives and everything they have, then they have to deal with the leftist hate brigade.

No one on the board wants to see federal funds denied to Texas. "They" are suffering and need the help. What is being pointed out is the Hypocrisy of Teddy Cruz. He is and will be reminded of his vote against the federal aide for Sandy. By the way, where is the Texas Governator? Why is Teddy the one stepping forwar.....wait.....He is running for President. Perry has not announced yet. I get it!

You really need professional help.....

I'm not the one that is happy people suffer.

but wuteves

but wuteves

but wuteves

but wuteves

No, you are the liar accusing others of sayong it. We are here to call Teddy a Hypocrite. Of which he is the KING.

Every state is entitled to federal aid during natural disaster. Cruz blasted Sandy Aid not because it was aiding a natural disaster but because Sandy funds went to Smithsonian roof repair in DC and fisheries in Mississippi.

Would Americans rather see 100 percent of their money go to natural disaster victims or have to compete vs. Pork projects? If Cruz uses the request for federal funding for Pork, then he is a hypocrite. Otherwise, he is doing his job and spending Federal funds as they should.

Would Americans rather see 100 percent of their money go to natural disaster victims or have to compete vs. Pork projects? If Cruz uses the request for federal funding for Pork, then he is a hypocrite. Otherwise, he is doing his job and spending Federal funds as they should.
Except nearly all the "pork" in the Sandy bill went to RED STATES, including Texas, because the GOP were threatening a filibuster of the bill if the aid was not offset by cuts in the budget. So the GOP got THEIR pork to buy their vote, and then bitch about the pork in the bill because of them.

121519_600.jpg

That's his job as a senator moron.

but wuteves

but wuteves

but wuteves

No, you are the liar accusing others of sayong it. We are here to call Teddy a Hypocrite. Of which he is the KING.
I'm not lying, you are just to much of a degenerate to see just how evil you and the rest of you leftist are.

Children from Country dictatorships like Cruz and the Koch brothers come to America for freedom and learn from their parents . But their perspective of freedom isn't what we have in America. They have an extreme perspective of oppression.

It's called, "The Rubber Band Affect".

They are so scared of any regulation at all they vote NO on any and all regulation, which does not make a smart America, it makes a scared to death nail biting America.

Koch got turned down in America for their oil industry. They went to Russia and became extremely wealthy. They came back and tried to bring back Russian style Government.

Sorry, that isn't our style. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back