Ted Williams arrested

You can take the ****** out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the ******.

:D

Considering his previous track record with the law, where do you draw the line between being unlucky and having problems? Between feeling bad for him and and knowing he's trouble?

Last edited:
You can take the ****** out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the ******.

Considering his previous track record with the law, where do you draw the line between being unlucky and having problems? Between feeling bad for him and and knowing he's trouble?

He has a once in a lifetime chance right now. I want him to make the most of it.

He has a once in a lifetime chance right now. I want him to make the most of it.

I hope he does too, but he's already trying to screw it up. At what point do you say 'buddy, we gave you a shot, and you blew it'?

Indeed.

But this wasn't for drugs or alcohol....from what the article states so far. I just hope is was an argument gone the wrong way. I used to work in a hotel, and I can tell you that people argue at night. If they argue too much the cops are called.

Forum List

Back