Ted Rall's thinks Condi's a "House Ni**a"

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
Prepare yourself for the latest bigoted piece of trash, he has stooped to new lows (as if that is possible)

http://www.ucomics.com/rallcom/

Some commentary from Malkin:

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/000160.htm

And I thought it was the neocons and repubs that were the racists.

All I can say is WOW!

Where is all the moral outrage from the NAACP and the Rainbow Coalition? Aren't they inclusionist left wing groups?

Originally posted by HGROKIT
All I can say is WOW!

Where is all the moral outrage from the NAACP and the Rainbow Coalition? Aren't they inclusionist left wing groups?

NAALP: National Association for the Advancment of Liberal People

Just had to correct you there.

Originally posted by HGROKIT
All I can say is WOW!

Wonder why white left wingers like Kennedy and Kerry as well as black organizations like the NAACP have so much trouble getting along with successful blacks who adopt conservative views? It seems that the ultra left and the NAACP almost go into a frenzy in an attempt to discredit black conservatives. Witness the very cool reaction to Bill Cosby's rather mild statements regarding parental responsibility. Clarence Thomas, Condaleesa Rice, and Colin Powell are just a few who have been singled out by some on the left for villification.

It seems to me that the left likes blacks only so long as they chant "yes massa" to the party line. But the screeching starts and the hypocrisy shows the moment a black person starts thinking for himself and questioning party dogma.

Originally posted by Merlin1047
Wonder why white left wingers like Kennedy and Kerry as well as black organizations like the NAACP have so much trouble getting along with successful blacks who adopt conservative views? It seems that the ultra left and the NAACP almost go into a frenzy in an attempt to discredit black conservatives. Witness the very cool reaction to Bill Cosby's rather mild statements regarding parental responsibility. Clarence Thomas, Condaleesa Rice, and Colin Powell are just a few who have been singled out by some on the left for villification.

It seems to me that the left likes blacks only so long as they chant "yes massa" to the party line. But the screeching starts and the hypocrisy shows the moment a black person starts thinking for himself and questioning party dogma.
Exactly!

:clap:

Originally posted by Merlin1047
It seems to me that the left likes blacks only so long as they chant "yes massa" to the party line. But the screeching starts and the hypocrisy shows the moment a black person starts thinking for himself and questioning party dogma. [/B]

Spot on, as the Brits would say.

But just for making that observation, I'm sure you will/would be labeled the worst kind of racist.

Originally posted by gop_jeff

But just for making that observation, I'm sure you will/would be labeled the worst kind of racist.

LOL - been there, done that, got the tee shirt.

This kind of stuff ticks me off to no end. Instead of holding these people up as an example of what young blacks could become,they are scrutinized and picked on because they aren't Dems. Why in the Hell would you slam on someone like Condy?! That is foolish and partisan. Instead of using Mike Tyson and these idiot rappers as examples,how about someone with and education..better yet,a brain. They can talk about Condy all they want,but it won't change the fact that she is one of the most intelligent women in the world and has far,far too much class for these jokers and Liberal "cartoon" artists.

Forum List

Back