Ted Rall Calls For Obama's Resignation

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Truly, hell has froze over:

Ted Rall: It’s increasingly evident that Obama should resign - Springfield, IL - The State Journal-Register

Ted Rall: It’s increasingly evident that Obama should resign
THE STATE JOURNAL-REGISTER
Posted May 29, 2009 @ 12:02 AM
MIAMI — We expected broken promises. But the gap between the soaring expectations that accompanied Barack Obama’s inauguration and his wretched performance is the broadest such chasm in recent historical memory. This guy makes Bill Clinton look like a paragon of integrity and follow-through.

From health care to torture to the economy to war, Obama has reneged on pledges real and implied. So timid and so owned is he that he trembles in fear of offending, of all things, the government of Turkey. Obama has officially reneged on his campaign promise to acknowledge the Armenian genocide. When a president doesn’t have the nerve to annoy the Turks, why does he bother to show up for work in the morning?

Obama is useless. Worse than that, he’s dangerous. Which is why, if he has any patriotism left after the thousands of meetings he has sat through with corporate contributors, blood-sucking lobbyists and corrupt politicians, he ought to step down now — before he drags us further into the abyss....

Come on ... we went through this crap for 8 years with Bush ... I am tired of reruns.

It's too funny. At first I thought it a spoof, but no, Rall is as whacky as we thought.

The only thing different so far is this "birth certificate" nonsense, but then he's from HI, what do you expect? Other than that, it's all been said and done, can't the whacko's at least be a little creative?

Ted Rall: It’s increasingly evident that Obama should resign - Springfield, IL - The State Journal-Register

MIAMI — We expected broken promises. But the gap between the soaring expectations that accompanied Barack Obama’s inauguration and his wretched performance is the broadest such chasm in recent historical memory. This guy makes Bill Clinton look like a paragon of integrity and follow-through.

From health care to torture to the economy to war, Obama has reneged on pledges real and implied. So timid and so owned is he that he trembles in fear of offending, of all things, the government of Turkey. Obama has officially reneged on his campaign promise to acknowledge the Armenian genocide. When a president doesn’t have the nerve to annoy the Turks, why does he bother to show up for work in the morning?

Obama is useless. Worse than that, he’s dangerous. Which is why, if he has any patriotism left after the thousands of meetings he has sat through with corporate contributors, blood-sucking lobbyists and corrupt politicians, he ought to step down now — before he drags us further into the abyss....

obama operates from the KOS agenda..the blame AMerica first crowd..KOS was the first alter all the democwat contenders worshipped at.. the farest of the far far left.

obama operates from the KOS agenda..the blame AMerica first crowd..KOS was the first alter all the democwat contenders worshipped at.. the farest of the far far left.

... and? Bush belongs to the Skull and Bones society ... your point? It's all just reruns of the same crap we saw for 8 years, can't cons at least be creative enough to make things more interesting?

... and? Bush belongs to the Skull and Bones society ... your point? It's all just reruns of the same crap we saw for 8 years, can't cons at least be creative enough to make things more interesting?

Ted Rall conservative? Whoa, I don't think so. KK, I'm surprised, you didn't read it did you? Obama isn't liberal enough is the point. He's betrayed them.

Ted Rall conservative? Whoa, I don't think so. KK, I'm surprised, you didn't read it did you? Obama isn't liberal enough is the point. He's betrayed them.

Meh, I don't pay much attention to the "higher ups" ... same argument though, never said the libs had any imagination these days either.

Not all journalists are bad, Ted Rall has his opinion just like everyone else.

He doesn't speak for all Liberal Democrats however.

Obviously I didn't read the whole piece. Birth certificate? Isn't what was said in the OP substantive enough?

Tell the media that, they seem to think they speak for all Americans. :doubt: It's one of the main reasons I starting not liking them. The other: American Idol ... blech ...

Now I wish I hadn't finished reading it.

Tell the media that, they seem to think they speak for all Americans. :doubt: It's one of the main reasons I starting not liking them. The other: American Idol ... blech ...

Now I wish I hadn't finished reading it.

The media doesn't speak for America rather they spin things to keep a story going.

You are aware are you not that Ted Rall is a FAR LEFT Liberal?

Forum List

Back